0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

List of current safe and undedected bots

Heya, wasnt sure where to post this as all of the other forums had 'no questions here' on them.

So I want a list of current bots that are not detected on blizzard retail servers and dont steal my account info ect.

Im interested in all kinds of WoW bots including leveling, honor farming and tradeskill grinding.

Iv been looking around and found Gatherbuddy/Honorbuddy aswell as Mmomimic, are these currently safe and undetected?

Thanks all

List of current safe and undedected bots
    Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I know, Gatherbuddy/Honorbuddy are safe. However no bots are 100% safe, and there is no guarantee that one day you won't get caught.

Also many of the safer bots are private bots, not available to many members of the public, simply because the more people use a certain bot, the greater chance of detection there is.

I'm afraid no one will share a private bot to a brand new user, but other than that Gatherbuddy and Honorbuddy are your best bet.

-Ryuk-'s Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    38/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as you don't touch Mimic, you should be okay Just don't over use the bot you choose, If they have a dedicated forum, check for ban reports ect...

aamlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GPBot is working fine as well. Been using it for a while and no problem. There is a web forum: GPBot : new free bot for wow - Powered by vBulletin According to the forum there's been a few ban but that's likely due to flooding AH or botting 24/7 and not from casual use (ie a few hours a day at the most)

No matter which bot you use, just don't be totally afk. Check it once in a while to make sure it's not stuck running in a loop, not flooding AH, or not looking blatantly obvious it's a bot. And most importantly, don't using the bot (older version) within a couple days of a new patch being downloaded to client as it could update warden to sniff out current bot. Check for updated bot first.

Lastly, if you want an absolute 100% guarrantee not to get banned, don't use bot or any 3rd party program that Blizzard frowns on. Playing it yourself with your own hands and your own time is the safest way.