0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Undetectable Buff Hacks?

Well ima start this off by saying, i dont know wether to put this in the hacks section, or the guides section, so please dont flame, if its in the wrong section a mod will move it...

And also, At the end of this post, no there will not be an undectable buff hack... This is a guide to possibly building an Undetectable Buff Hack

Interested? read on!

Well anyone who thinks they can make this, great, gratz... but i prefer an experienced proggramer to try it first, like Maxe n all them

Im gunna start the actual guide with some links. (I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY OF THE LINKS THAT I AM ABOUT TO POST!)

-Etherea's http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...e-g-cheat.html (Patch your comp so warden cant sneak in)

-KuRIoS' http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...t=freeze+buffs (yes i know its fixed, but it shows how to edit packages)

So like, make a program that intercepts all the packets, takes the ones it wants, lets the others go.

Ex: (The program intercepts the Intervate packets, and changes them so it lasts for 99999999 seconds, but lets the You just walked X:-1 slide right through)

Then follow etherea's guide, and its undetectable [Unless reported(which is why you use it only in instances and such)]

Anyways, just a thought...and correct me if im wrong but i think packet editing is illegal :P, so do it at your own risk.

And please dont flame saying things like "LAWL THIS ISNT POSSIBLE JOO NUBCAKE!" Are you the 1337est hacker in the world? Have you tried every possible solution there is towards this?

Yeah i understand creating a program like the kind im talking about would be a beezie to make... and no i understand nothing about creating programs, but if its made, it could start a whole new line of hacks for allot of new games :P

Ill post example pictures if needed.

--Mission Impossible--

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Undetectable Buff Hacks?
    Creed's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Undetectable Buff Hacks?

I LOVE YOU PEW!!!

^.^

monkeyman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think buff durations is client side so if you do this it will only look to you like the buff lasts that long, other people wont see it and it will only last the time it is supposed to
    IDK though, it would be pretty stupid on Blizz's part to put i on client side. Ill have to try something like this.
    Last edited by monkeyman; 07-01-2007 at 08:42 AM.

myojinyahiko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KuRIos said some buff durations are held clientside, but are serverside, meaning u can change them.

Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the thing about blocking out warden is impossible. If warden doesnt respond then the game exits.

As for editing the packets? Highly detectable, possibly illegal(not sure). Getting this to work is as likely as getting BWH to work again.
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"