0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting into Botting. Questions.

My friend recently quit playing WoW and gave his account to me. So, having about five time cards lying around, I figured I'd use his account for GatherBuddy.
    I have a couple of questions before i get started tho.

First off, I don't have a working/verified paypal account.
    Is there any way i can go about buying gatherbuddy without one?
    Would buying a visa vanilla gift card, or any of the prepaid sort, work for buying it?

Does Blizzard IP ban?
    My main account isn't connected to my friends account in any way.(other than maybe IP) But my main account is connected to a couple of other peoples account via same credit card/IP address.

Do i have to worry about using a proxy every time i bot, or can i just bot on the same IP address i play my main on.

How would i go about transferring money/mats in between my bot account an my main account without getting caught.
    About a month ago i read somthing about mailing everything to a level 1, sending it to my main, and deleting the 1 afterward... does that really work?

I pretty much plan to farm ridiculous amounts of titanium and saronite, send it to my main, prospect/transmute/cut, and put the the gems up on the AH little by little every day... maybe about 2k-3k gold worth.
    And if my botter gets banned, my main will still stand. Is this an attainable dream?

Thanks in advance guys

Getting into Botting. Questions.
    ---TreMolitE---'s Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way i can go about buying gatherbuddy without one?
    Would buying a visa vanilla gift card, or any of the prepaid sort, work for buying it?

You can signup for paypal and either buy a GreenDot Moneypak or a Visa Gift Card, I personally like the GreenDot because you don't have to register any information (there is a limit of $250/year if you aren't verified) although visa should work just as well, although you may have to submit SSN on some of the cards.

Does Blizzard IP ban?

Just because you are on the same IP does not mean you are the same person, IE friends sharing an apartment or family member.

About a month ago i read somthing about mailing everything to a level 1, sending it to my main, and deleting the 1 afterward... does that really work?

No, they can track the trade through the level one even if it's deleted. You can always just send it from the higher lvl and send some messages like "Here is some of the stuff I owe you, enjoy" or something small like that. I never had a problem, you will run into problems when you start dealing with gold farmers and their stupid staff, if you use most or all of it for personal use you should be pretty safe.

And if my botter gets banned, my main will still stand. Is this an attainable dream?

If the bot isn't used on the main account they have nothing that they can get you for except "economy exploitation" (which comes from posting INSANE amounts of stuff on the AH like 100 stacks of saronite for really cheap prices, putting everyone else out of business) which is a BS 3 day ban.

israfil334's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply.

Would it be possible to bot on one account, and play on my main at the same time w/o worries?

And if i buy a lifetime account for gatherbuddy, it says up to 3 sessions... Does that mean i could split in in between computers?

---TreMolitE---'s Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to bot on one account, and play on my main at the same time w/o worries

Sure, you could both be playing at the same time, and especially if it's different names on the accounts, you shouldn't have a problem.

And if i buy a lifetime account for gatherbuddy, it says up to 3 sessions... Does that mean i could split in in between computers?

Yes, as long as it's on the same IP. Unless they allow key sharing but I doubt it.