Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Q_Q I got banned for using HonorBuddy

[QQ-Thread]

Yes, I do realise that HB is still in the beta-stage.

Allright, so for my first time, I tried using the PvP feature with Honorbuddy, worked awesome/awful... At a few times, it was awesome, and a few features are just horrible...

First of all, if you join an AV that is allready in progress, the bot will stay at the place where the gate at the start is, for two minutes or so... Of course, once it starts running you might just think "Hell yeah, no moar AFK-reports for me nao!" Well, you might just be wrong about that... It runs like a 12-year old on crack, it only moves like 5-10 yards, then it makes a sudden break, not like a keyturn or if you steer with your mouse, it just turns around 90 degrees or so... and also, its not allways running, because everytime it gets to a connection in the profile (For you that used Glider, thats when it says "Beep!") it stops for about 0,1 sec. Now that might just not sound so bad, but you're wrong. It is, when your mount stops moving for 0,1 sec about once every two sec or so, it looks horrible.

Fighting;
    I tried this with an alliance. Once your char gets down to about SH it stops running and just moves around down at SH, before it runs up to the alliance base. And if it meets any hordes on the way, it doesn't really do much with them. For the 30 minutes I stayed at my computer I didnt see it fire a single shot (I'm a hunter), so anyways I went to the shower, came back. It had done a total of the amazing 1,3k damage throughout the round (better than nothing atleast) So a lot of work left for the fighting-part.

Graveyards:
    Allright, so the whole release/wait for the AoE ress @ GY works awesome, it releases about 2-5 secs after you've died so looks pretty "normal" and also waits for the AoE ress at the GY, not like with the gates where it waits for two minutes, even if the gates aint there. Then it buffs, mounts up, and starts running around again.

Banned:
    Used it overnight, from about 22.00-23.00 and when I woke up the next day at 6:30 I checked how it was going... Disconnected :< So I wrote in my username/pw, pressed enter, it stayed at Connecting for about 4-5 secs, then returned, the message that no gamer wants to see... "This World of Warcraft account has been temporarily suspended, please see blabla.com etc" So I checked my mail, according to Blizzard's awesome mailing service it said that I was banned for three hours, so I just went to school, got home and went all crazy, dressed up in my gaming-equipment (Yes, I said it...) Turned on the computer, opened WoW, MMOwned and Spotify and popped a 1,5L of Coke... Finally weekend, but no... Of course not, Blizzard just had to ruin everything... I repeated what I had done earlier that morning, typed in my Acc/PW, pressed enter... And, the same message returned, so I checked the mail again, still said three hours, so I logged onto Acc management. Now here's why Blizztard fails brutally; The mail says three hours, the website says 72 hours...

So now, im stuck without WoW untill about Sunday at 5 in the morning Q_Q
    HALP ME

[/QQ-Thread]

So all in all... I would advise you to not use the PvP-feature untill its complete.

(Somehow, in a furious rage, I managed to write that wall of text in less than 4 minutes... Damn, im awesome...)

Q_Q I got banned for using HonorBuddy
    TimmeH32's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In 4 minutes? It looks nicely done too, well, I hope you do get your account back!

I just play BGs. >.< Not terribly hard, or if my girlfriend wants to play WoW I tell her to do some BGs =P

Barrt73Rus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    use pirox, pirox - safe

Dale93's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, I never really liked Pirox, the first bot I ever used for WoW, was the Pirox Fishbot, i mean... Colour recognization, come on...

And then after two months or so, I bought Glider and after that I have never returned to Pirox...

And anyways, im not going to be getting any bots anymore, other than being in beta/alpha testing or something.

Iammud4's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honor Bot in my opinion is crap. It makes it so obvious that its a bot. You my swell change your name to I'm Botting, ban me.

Viter's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you botted and you got banned.
    If you are afraid of getting banned dont bot? Usually you get perm banned. Damn you were lucky.

ReidE96's Avatar Archer Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish I could try KurBot.

Iammud4's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I was Kur:P hes got a Epic Avatar.

Pira's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, try talk with a GM O_O

Carobnica's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

This account has recently been identified as being involved in actions deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft. This conclusion was reached based on the results of a thorough investigation and therefore, the following account warning has been issued:

Account Name: **
    Type of Violation: PvP Arena/Battleground Exploitation
    Details of Incident: Exploitation of PvP Battlegrounds and the honor system
    Consequences for Account: Account suspended for 3 hours (3h)
    Its not necessary they caught you botting, i was simply being afk and got deserter like 3 or 4 times during the day and i got this splendid email from blizz.

when i talked to GM he said he is sorry but the system works that way, something like "too many ppl reported me in bg".