0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the story behind your username?

Well, the title says pretty much everything so I will c/p it for you so you don't have to scroll up if you have a small screen.

I will start with my story:

Back in 6th grade (I'm in 10th grade now) me and my friend were making a CS 1,6 clan, so for some weird reason we came up the with name "Bandidoz" So ofcourse we both needed some "cool" username to go with the clan name, so we were thinking about all the mexican names we could, so we came up with "GunZarles" for me. It is from the fast mouse "Gonzales" and I were the one that rushed in CS, so we figured it fitted for me!

Heres a picture of Gonzales

What's your usernames history?
    Last edited by Gunzarles; 10-27-2009 at 11:23 AM.

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first I had "Ellusionist". I had that name because I used to do know a lot of card tricks ^^

Then came Mea.Culpa . I played a priest at that time and since it's always the priest's fault when you wipe I named my priest this (Means "My Fault" in latin). I liked the name so much I changed my name on here to Mea.Culpa

I grew up and didn't rly like weird usernames anymore so I changed it to -JD- which is my actual name. I wanted to change it to JD but I thought you needed 3 letters or more so I had to change it to JD and add something to it. Since I really like symmetry I used -JD-

JD
    Last edited by JD; 10-27-2009 at 11:26 AM.

Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had so many usernames here, but the only three I remember is eXinuX, ToXiCa and Zoidberg. eXinuX comes from a long time ago when I played CS:S, where my name was "XinuX", XinuX was taken here, so I chose "eXinuX", but then a member here accused me of plagiarism, so I changed it.

KuRIoS told me to hurry up and find a new name, so out of my mind came: ToXiCa!

But then I got tired of ToXiCa, and changed it to Zoidberg. I chose Zoidberg because I love Futurama, and there's lobster doctor in Futurama called "Dr. John A. Zoidberg". He's fcking awesome.
    Last edited by Zoidberg; 10-27-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

Mitron's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No real story here, i always been named Mitron on mmowned... i dunno where it comes from but some years ago i played Diablo 2 alot so my username was diablolorden.... i grew tired of it and came up with Mitron.... dont know anything about why i took it tho just liked it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

wig44's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hold the world record for most wigs worn at any one time

srsly

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm deep into metal and therefore Trollblod, not one of my favorite songs (it's awesome of course) but the name is kinda cool.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ8GoSxWVrg]YouTube - Finntroll - Det iskalla trollblod[/ame]

xpcpro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wanna see kurious story :P
    test

raddry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first touched the interwabz and created my first e-mail account, I wanted to name it just as my first name, Radek but it was taken and the site proposed some variation, in wich raddry is the 3 first letter of my first name followed by 3 letters of my surname.

CimSlunt's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CimSlunt is a spoonerism of Slim C**t (Not an exact one as ClimSunt just doesnt go lol)

While at work me and my mate used to just spooner everything. He started arguing with quiet a chubby kid and called him a slim C**t i instantly spooned it and came out with CimSlunt, ever since then ive loved it, Its my XBL tag and user name for many other sites, aswell as email addresses i use for my private servers and alt wow accounts.

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CimSlunt View Post
    EDIT: Double post, Sorry
    You can delete your doublepost by editing it, clicking delete and hit accept :d nice story btw.

Errage's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always sucked with usernames and the only previous username I had any attachement to when I started WoW had numbers in it. So then I sat there and spammed the Randomize button while making my first Night Elf Rogue (Had made a hunter and druid before it) until 'Errage' popped up, I kinda liked it since it was a simple enough name.

Coach came from, recently I've gotten into a bit of a fitness craze, and got bored of always having the name Errage, so I just sat and thought of whatever could relate to fitness. Then I remembered the fact that I had been bursting into the Shout Bawx randomly and telling people to do crunches/push-ups/laps/etc. so I went with Coach.
    I used to be a Super Mod. Now I'm just Super, thanks for asking.

CimSlunt's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Randomize button doesnt do the name tho :S

Strichnine's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first name was "Muskeljulle" which really was a stupid name I had for my first (!) wow-character. A dwarf warrior.

Strichnine is the name of my band.

N00bking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main is Ripshred. Not so creative considering he's a Druid and, well, who doesn't level Feral as a Druid!?! Anyway, I've mainly played as a Healer once I hit 80 and it can screw some people up now and again in Raids and such. kind of funny

I have a Hunter named Insites (cuz im smert and bangs a gun )

My very first character was Disciplesin (oxymoronic). Embarassingly enough, I used to play MapleStory and I played an Assasin class character who ran a Guild called Disciples.

Deathisfear's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My name came from back in 3rd grade (In 9th now) when I was watching some random play about death and such. Then I thought of Death is fear? At first it was Death-Is-Fear then some sites didn't let me use Hyphens so I went with Deathisfear. And I've used it eversince. And no one gets what my name means. So I've stopped explaining ^^. (I really just went with it because it sounded cool)

No Signature.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast