0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about making gold in wow.

Alright So, I'm pretty stupid when it comes to making gold, and have never had more than 3k in my inventory at once, and I WANT A MECHANOHOG :@

So, I just hit 80 on my second toon. I'm an 80 DK, with 450 JC, and 350 Enchanting. My first toon is on a different server, but I might transfer him, coz he has mining 450. Anyway, Would anyone be able to give me specific tips on how to make some gold with these skills, given that I only get 2-3 hours on the game a day. So quick tips would be nice. Also, I have 1.2k gold atm, so that could help.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for being noob :P

Question about making gold in wow.
    kreckiq's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is not such good solution as hard working

Maybe try out your mining. Download addons which tells your where u can find veins and simply do some runs at night or morning.

Also enchanting could be usefull, especially when you leveling 70-80 etc. because you can easily disenchant items from quests.

If you are 80 do runs to instances. And try to disenchant as much as you can.

Enjoy

jujuu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/26
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do your JC daily and get dragon's eye, make nightmare tears with them and sell them, I've made a nice profit doing that.

Also download gathermate and routes addons and make a mining route around icecrown and wintergrasp, you can make a lot of money doing it at off hours from titanium and saronite nodes.

link to the addons:

routes: Routes - Addons - Curse (used to make the routes on your map to follow)

gathermate: GatherMate - Addons - Curse (used to show where mining nodes are located on your map)

gathermate data: GatherMate_Data - Addons - Curse (predetermined where all the nodes are in the game so you can just make the route and follow them without having to scout all the nodes beforehand)

elmiriachi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, craft the JC rings that require 1 Shadow and 1 eternal earth. Then DE them and sell mats Almost always a profit especially with the high price of mats right now.

krimmjow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Silvero View Post
    Alright So, I'm pretty stupid when it comes to making gold, and have never had more than 3k in my inventory at once, and I WANT A MECHANOHOG :@

So, I just hit 80 on my second toon. I'm an 80 DK, with 450 JC, and 350 Enchanting. My first toon is on a different server, but I might transfer him, coz he has mining 450. Anyway, Would anyone be able to give me specific tips on how to make some gold with these skills, given that I only get 2-3 hours on the game a day. So quick tips would be nice. Also, I have 1.2k gold atm, so that could help.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for being noob :P
    well the fastest way i make money is BG get honor then u can buy these sockets or something u can sell for a lot, but get a bot or something and just mine ALOT since u already have mining easy money

pythonmsh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get inscription. Get around 2-3k gold if you can and start buying a ton of herbs and buying eternal lifes and making cards. Only do that though if you don't want to farm get herbalism if you wanna farm it all.

TimmeH32's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your willing to be a bad boy, go download Nesox's Fishbot. Just set it up and run it for a bit. quick G.

pqs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use the search tool. Search for keywords such as "how make money jc enchanting".
    One method I know is:

• Buy alot of saronite ore
    • Prospect it
    • Craft rings/necklaces that require 1 wotlk green gem + 2 crystallized earth
    • Mass DE these rings/necklaces
    • Sell the Infinite Dust + cosmic essences