0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Project] xStyles

xStyles
    when obtained i will place a cool website logo/graphic here

I have decided to create a new project, not everyones usual project, which would be simulated as this, "Awesome i made a release thats been created 3237252 times before lets say im a project recruit members then never be heard from again",

What xStyles is going to be is a learning project focused on 2 things, figuring out webdesign, and making web templates for People in the emulation community to use. xStyles will be focusing on every aspect of webdesign. I personally don't know much about it myself thats why i decided to make this project not for me to teach others but to form a community dedicated to the same goal of becoming better web designers.

xStyles will include many different skills to learn for web design, such as the ones listed below

1. HTML Design
    2. Php Programming
    3. Java Script
    4. Graphics Design

and much more once i think of it, hopefully we form a community of not just people willing to learn but those willing to teach, to allow us to learn from hands on teaching, rather than from just direct practice. Anyone looking to help people learn web design or help others by teaching is always welcome to join this project

Unfortunately i have absolutely no money to buy a domain and host a website so we will be temporarily on a freeforum here is the website link

xStyles - Forums
    Lunar Gaming - Reaching For The Stars

[Project] xStyles