0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking for the right bot

well i'm a bit new to bots but am having some probs finding one for my needs, so i'm hopeing this is the right place and that someone knows of a bot for me...

on the server i play at Clear Casting is bugged and all heals not jsut the 1st are mana free so what i need is a bot that will auto heal using flash heal when needed untill clear casting proced then start spamming blinding heal over and over untill clear casting is over, lots of times it stays proced untill the boss is dead with some spell haste getting the gasting tiem down to 1 sec

thanks in advance and i hope this is the right place to ask for help on this

looking for the right bot

Similar Threads

1. [Selling] 3 Lifetime Session Keys For Sale, Great for the PQR user looking for a rotation bot
    By cukiemunster in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:18 AM
  2. [Guide] Choosing the right bot for you!
    By zlo in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:31 AM
  3. Looking for the Merc glad 1h maces .m2 names and .blp's
    By orionlol in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 05:24 PM
  4. Looking for the bests equipment for a lvl 29 druid
    By bait in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 01:13 PM