0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not need to RAF
    Last edited by eztili; 01-18-2012 at 09:34 PM.

[RAF] Want a raf partner? Post here!
    joboy_67's Avatar Active Member Super Wiener CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eztili View Post
    LF someone to recruit i will provide
    Vannila & BC
    gold for bags and skills (no mounts :/)
    and as much lvling as possible.

I dont mind if u go further on the acocunt or not, but i would like the rocket mount.
    I sent a PM to you. Contact either [email protected] or aim: jonni67

jacobdahawk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still looking to recruit someone, just to play with and faster levelling, could cash out for flying and stuff.i play on the EU realm Aszune. please contact me if interested on here or at my skype : jacobdahawk

dannykel1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LF someone to RaF with, i'll be the recruitee if you go far enough as to buy me the game and expansions xD. I'll recruit you and i can offer gold and stuff, obviously friendship. I play almost all day. I play on Mal'Ganis Horde but we can go somewhere else if you dont mind not having gold from my main. Thanks

DaVoodooMon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm recruiting on Laughing Skull-US (Horde or Alliance!)

Home to the infamous Leeroy Jenkins, Laughing Skull is a server with a very old and well established community. Both factions are very active in both PvE and PvP.

What I offer:
    =I'm able to play every day and will make accommodations for your schedule. I won't ask you to play any more than you want to.
    =I can easily get you into a 25 man guild and pay for bags, mounts, et cetera. Once you get to 85 I can carry you through heroics to quickly gear you up, if you want (I'm in a mix of heroic and normal DS gear).
    =I'm a pretty cool guy...

What I ask of you:
    Nothing. I just want play time! We can level as many or as few characters as you want. I only have a few days left of play time so I could really use your help and I would be very thankful if you could help me out!

Links: https://us.battle.net/account/activa...CBHZ7MZ8YXMWNB
    https://us.battle.net/account/activa...MNRBNJGPREF9HJ
    https://us.battle.net/account/activa...2MBZP2DCZM2PN8

Feel free to PM me or reply here if you want a scroll of resurrection instead--I have plenty!

Cainrivera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [/COLOR]Loooking for RAF Partner from US so that we can level on US realms.

I'm looking for someone interested in being recruited and paying for their Battlechest & WOTLK keys and in return I will give you an almost 24/7 levelling parner with experience and patience, will level all the way to 80 my preference would be to play horde and level atleast 3 characters on the same realm although I am willing to do pretty much what you want.

What you provide?:
    Battlechest + WOTLK keys
    To level atleast 3 characters on the same realm (preferably horde but i dont mind)

What I can give:
    - Atleast 1 free 80 character if we level up 3
    - I will be levelling a tank and a healer so instant dungeon quests if you want to level by just that.
    - Almost 24/7 levelling partner expecting around lvl 70 in 2/3 days per char, although this is not an issue if you want to go slow.
    - Experience of the game as i've played since Vanilla
    - When we finish, I will happily give you all gold we acquired during the leveling process (FROM ALL CHARACTERS)
    - I plan to stay on whatever realm we choose so hopefully you do too and we can stay friends throughout and you have yourself a personal healer or tank haha.

If interested Reply here with contact
    or add me on Facebook
    facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003393660217
    Or add me on skype :Cainownsu
    Or add Me on one of these
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

ieatglueandstuff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to Recruit Shadowmoon US

I am a seasoned veteran of World of Warcraft with knowledge on how to level extremely quickly.

I will provide
    Gold, Bags, Training, etc
    Free time most days and all days after 2pm EST
    I will also likely get us runs when needed but LFD gives too many levels per run to pass it up

You Provide
    Vanilla TBC and atleast wotlk
    free time to level or willing to work something else out.

I carry no raiding commitment atm as I have retired a bit from the hardcore scene, I am looking to also do atleast a level 60 on a seperate realm. If need be I can level both toons at once. I know all the tricks and the fastest ways from 1-80. At the current time the absolute fastest is actually Qing for LFD, with the EXP inside and the massive EXP at the end it's a breeze. Also I am always looking for RAF partners.

Contact info: Feel free to contact me here, on aim @ xihypn0tiqx or skype @ milkshake42286

If I do not reply immediately on skype or aim im likely showering or sleeping. Alternately im reachable at [email protected] if you feel like dropping me a line. Ty and have a good one

thedoncostahn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking to recruit Burning Blade Horde

I will provide:
    -training
    -mounts
    -bags
    -advice as a veteran of the game

looking to level one character or more depending on how fast we go.You must provide up to date expansion and can contact me at [email protected] i am on now.
    Also i will add that i have lvl 1-80 mapped and planned out already.
    Last edited by thedoncostahn; 01-21-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Waterfallz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Everybody!

I am currently looking for someone to RAF with on Stormscale(EU) Alliance.

I'm playing on Shattered Hand(EU) right now so I would not be able to help you or provide you anything on Stormscale. But we could help eachother out by getting gold to mount, skills and other things.

But something that you really need to be prepared to do is to pay for Pre BC, Burning Crusade & Wrath of the Lich King.
    Be willing to put time and effort in to leveling atleast the first character in as short time as possible, and after the first character we can level up another toon on another realm of your choice.
    One more thing, I'm thinking about leveling a dps class so if you would like to create a healer or tank class for reduced queue time for dungeons that would be awesome. I can take that the next time we're leveling characters.
    Also to have skype and a microphone would be good for improved communication.

Add me on skype for more information.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a seasoned veteran of World of Warcraft with knowledge on how to level extremely quickly.

I will provide
    I will also likely get us runs when needed but LFD gives too many levels per run to pass it up

You Provide

I carry no raiding commitment atm as I have retired a bit from the hardcore scene, I am looking to also do atleast a level 60 on a seperate realm. If need be I can level both toons at once. I know all the tricks and the fastest ways from 1-80. At the current time the absolute fastest is actually Qing for LFD, with the EXP inside and the massive EXP at the end it's a breeze. Also I am always looking for RAF partners.

Contact info: Feel free to contact me here, on aim @ xihypn0tiqx or skype @ milkshake42286

If I do not reply immediately on skype or aim im likely showering or sleeping. Alternately im reachable at [email protected] if you feel like dropping me a line. Ty and have a good one

Tarsal's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I am looking to be recruited for RAF on any EU realms. I have my own CD-Keys
    I can start playing the RAF from the 1st Feb onwards.
    You will have to provide mounts + Flight training + 15K starter gold on reaching level 85.
    You must also be willing to level up several characters. My timezone is +4 GMT.
    If You are interested. please contact me or send me an email on [email protected]

fallcorn24's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RaF

I am looking to be recruited for RaF.
    I have been doing trials and have played full version accounts since before WoTLK came out. I dont have much money so i would like to ask for someone to pay for a 60 day pre paid card or 2. I know all the low level quests for alliance humans. I would prefer to play on the realm Vek'Nilash and be an alliance. Please message me at [email protected] if you would be able to do RaF with me.

csjohnjj's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to RECRUIT someone for RaF
    I play on - Uldaman-US on the Horde ( will go on other realm after couple toons)
    I can Provide - gold for skills, mounts, bags, etc, and lvl 25 guild for even more exp gain
    Message me here or on [email protected]

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will provide

You Provide

I carry no raiding commitment atm as I have retired a bit from the hardcore scene, I am looking to also do atleast a level 60 on a seperate realm. If need be I can level both toons at once. I know all the tricks and the fastest ways from 1-80. At the current time the absolute fastest is actually Qing for LFD, with the EXP inside and the massive EXP at the end it's a breeze. Also I am always looking for RAF partners. If your busy or time is an issue I can level your toon via dual boxing. If your still busy I can get you to 85 aswell and get some gear for your toon and LFR ready this will obviously take a day or 2.

albaslayer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Invinting for RAF got 5 passes left Will level with you if you want up to 80 on any server ! - Please note i will not pay for any expansions or more gametime !

PM me here or email me at [email protected]