0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to SELL WoW gold? (EU)

I can't afford playing WoW. Well, I can, but I'd prefer not to. I don't play WoW too much and I don't feel like paying the 15€ monthly.

I was thinking about becoming a part-time gold farmer!

Are there any sites that buy gold from EU-servers? It would be great to cover even 1/3 of my WoW expenses by selling gold.

Tell me if you have done something like this or if you even happen to know some sites and haven't tested.

Thanks!

Where to SELL WoW gold? (EU)
    Wilkey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer sell WOW gold, sell Guild Wars gold, sell maple story mesos on MMOPAWN.COM! They have never scammed me and are very quick about it.
    Rep those that deserve it!

Honsu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, that's great.

If there are any other sites, keep them coming so I/we can compare prices etc., but that should do well.

sp0rkeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMOInn currently pays the best AFAIK. MMOExchange also has high rates, plus they are American so their support staff speaks English. Both are currently paying around $7-9/1000g.

One thing you should know about MMOInn, however, is that they require 8 days to "verify" before they pay you. I've sold to them many times and they always pay on the 8th day, so don't expect a quick payment. MMOExchange pays the same day, but not always at the time of trade.

If you want instant payment you'll have to use one of the services that use MSN. MMOFly and AllGameTrade seem to be the most reliable for me, however their pay rates are lower(around $5/1000g currently.)

If you want a comprehensive list of gold buyers to sell to on MSN there is a thread called "BEST, TRUSTED, CHECKED gold buyers MSN contacts list" in the WoW Gold Seller Reviews subforum here at MMOwned. I've personally sold to nearly all of the buyers on that list, so I can vouch for them.

Edit: I forgot to take into account the fact that you'll actually be trading the gold from your own (main) account. I'd suggest staying away from sites like MMOInn in this case, as they have you mail the gold to them. In my experience the mail trading method has a small chance of getting your account banned. Face to face trades are better. Even better than that, some services such as AllGameTrade will actually use the safest methods, which are trading via a guild bank or over the auctionhouse.
    Last edited by sp0rkeh; 01-26-2009 at 10:05 AM.