0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Good Power Level Site.

Okay, i am stressed out form leveling, i have a 80 rogue and it has got me bored so on New Years eve i made a BE paladin, just last night i got it too 33...then i came across WoW Gold,World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheapest wow gold,wow gold for sale,really cheap wow gold,sell wow gold- MyGameSale.com.

I ordered a 33-60 plvl for 38.99..i should of done my research but i hear they bot and are very slow at lvling it toke them 14 hours to get to 37, i lvled half away though because no one was even playing the account..So i dispute them on paypal and now am waiting to see if i can get my money back all they say they can give me 10 bucks if i cancel the dispute..so no i am waiting 10 days to see what happens..

So i got soo pissed.

I made $100 form doing stuff in the scaming section, now i do not know if this is the right place to post this but what is a good plvling site?

I mean one that will play 24/7 and lvl me fast and that is cheap..no mmokings please..that is way too much money.

So please id like a good site :]

Looking for Good Power Level Site.
    bigjohnson4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found one, but it doesn't matter if they bot or not. Blizzard will close your account because other people are accessing your account.

I paid for a 1-60 Priest on my realm and they got it to 33 before Blizzard shut my account down. Then after that, I disputed with them until I got half of my money back. Bad idea. The next day, I unlocked my account. Then two days after that, someone had accessed my account again and deleted my priest, and created 1 character on about 20 realms.

So my advice is don't do it. Even if they don't bot.

Karrde's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check the gold seller review forum. There's a lot of powerleveling reviews in there, too.

WoW Gold Seller Reviews - MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides

Freezing Process's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got MMOInn.com to PL a paladin of mine. For fun, I started at lvl 1, and now it's lvl 66. Some of the players do bot, but not all. And, I haven't been banned (yet).