0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any way to trick the GMs?

(I'm not sure if this is the right section or if it belongs to any section at all, but if ut doesn't fit here - close the thread or smth ;< )

Hai, MMOWned community!
    I've been hanging around here for pretty long, but never actually posted. But hte time has come, cuz i really need some help.

Anyways, me and some of my guildmates were doing some heavy Headless Horseman mount when the event was active. We were doing like 15-20 summons each day (using friends' accounts, alts and such), but in the end got only one mount (it was 3 of us in total). That was really dissapointing.
    And when the last day of the event came, 2 of us who didn't get the mount took 3 other ppl from our guild and went to kill him 5 times, never really hoped for it to drop. And on our last summon (was 2 hours till the event was over!) the mount dropped. Just before the kill 2 ppl DC'ed. The rest of us all rolled need, and i won. But my friend, with whom we farmed lots of HH's asked me to give it him, cuz he really wanted it (i did too, but not that much).
    So i opened the ticket and said that i'll we did a guild run and i accidentely rolled need etc etc. The GM didn't even check that the other guy rolled need too. And transferred the mount to my friend. This was done when i was offline btw.
    Anyways, now i got the achievement and no mount.
    So here's the question: any way to trick the GM to give the mount to me if i have the achievement? May be i should try that in a couple of months or smth (like when the logs are erased? May be anyone has simillar experiences?

TL;DR version: got HH mount (+achivement), gave it to friend via GM. Any way to trick the GM to give it to me too (not taking it away from my friend).

Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated! And again, sorry if it doesn't belong here!

Any way to trick the GMs?
    deathbypaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure there is a way, but they'd either use up one of your restore points or possibly ban you for trying to con them.

Flipt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll use a restore.
    Even if its "Blizzards" fault, they will still use a restore.
    But thats if they give it to you.
    You do get a fair bit of ass GM's and fair bit of nice ones.

Evilzlo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, i'm not really bothered if they use a restore, since it's a new rolled character. But still, no suggestions? I just want to know when and how is it preferably to ask them, so they can't check the logs (or will be too lazy for that). Probably there is some proper time or situation to bring my chances of exploiting them up.

Flipt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, they can pull logs from up to 6 months old.
    All i can say is try and hope they don't.
    From past experience i can say they haven't done it to me but you never know.

Aznex's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Within 3 days or your ****ed... after 3 days its too old and you should have contacted them earlier.

Aimladen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aznex, he can simply say he logged on and it was gone, 3 days only applies to items you bought and want the honor etc restored, something along those lines..