0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you think WoTLK will affect your WoW gameplay

So, Being a Pre-BC player and knowing how much the release of TBC made me hate wow for a bit.

I wanna know, How do you think your gonna react to the release of WoTLK, and how it will affect YOUR gameplay.

Will you stop playing for a little bit?

Will you rush to 80 trying to get all the achievements you can along the way?

Will you enjoy the new content and take your time in leveling your already level 70 character so you can get the joy out of this beautiful game?

Will you start off with your DK and see what this new hero class is all about?

Im very interested in what your planning on doing when this very anticipated expansion hits the shelfs! tell me in your own words what you will be doing!!
    Last edited by moomootrain; 10-12-2008 at 12:53 AM.

How do you think WoTLK will affect your WoW gameplay
    Lyricalwarfare's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably WON'T get wotlk, but the beta is kind of nice. I have a lot to do, and the achievements are hella fun. The thing that I dislike about WoW is the community, filled with asshats and acne teens.

moomootrain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I know what you mean. Just today I was in AB and we were losing so of course everyone was down each other throats, And this pally started saying that he cant stand the new honor system and how the old one should of been kept (ranks and all that jazz) witch i TOTALLY agree with because I personally thought you need dedication to keep your rank and to get high in those ranks. But, I thought this guy was just a little whiner so I simply asked "Why?" and he told me "Because im tired of all these n00bs getting welfare epics and thinking there all badass". and when I saw him not toolong after I inspected him and surely enough he had 3 pieces of gladiators and 2 of mercs. I thought it was interesting how he supported what he JUST cried about.

=/

coldtail's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't like arena and doesn't do it at all, all you can get is welfare epics from honor to remain competitive no matter how dedicate you are to BG. Nothing wrong with that guy imo. I personally hated the honor system and arena so much, but they are turning this game into a grind fest which if you want to pvp you'll have to "progress" on your pvp gear and tbh it's a big load of crap.
    Last edited by coldtail; 10-12-2008 at 06:46 AM.

Opirity1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RIP Pre-TBC-

Fadelol's Avatar ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Thanks G/R
    161/204
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am definitely rushing to level 80, was 2nd on my server to hit 70 in TBC and aim to be top10 again. Besides the whole competition bit of leveling fast, I find leveling to be the most boring bit of the game. So I want to hit 80 and take part of what WoTLK has to offer there.

I dissagree with that you can only take joy in the game if you level slowly and do every epic questline or similar. And either way I can experience the quests just as fine at level 80. Something I plan to do. And if you say I can't experience those bits as well at level 80 because it will be too easy, I couldn't care less .
    ~Fadelol

moomootrain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fadelol View Post
    I am definitely rushing to level 80, was 2nd on my server to hit 70 in TBC and aim to be top10 again. Besides the whole competition bit of leveling fast, I find leveling to be the most boring bit of the game. So I want to hit 80 and take part of what WoTLK has to offer there.

I dissagree with that you can only take joy in the game if you level slowly and do every epic questline or similar. And either way I can experience the quests just as fine at level 80. Something I plan to do. And if you say I can't experience those bits as well at level 80 because it will be too easy, I couldn't care less .

I would never say you couldnt enjoy WoW by leveling fast. I was just starting a topic for various amounts of people. Grats on getting 70 2nd on your server, thats a nice acomplishment. Thanks for the good reply

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think WOTLK will do good.