Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they ever enforced their guide rules?

This is an example of some rules in a guide posted here, what if the enforced the rules below?

"Copyright © 2008 by Kyle Stevens & WoWOpulence.com. All rights reserved.
    Published by Kyle Stevens, New Jersey, U.S.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted inany form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without either the prior written permission of the Publisher, or authorization through payment of the appropraite per-copy fee to the Copyright Clearance Center, Inc, or on the web at Copyright.com: The rights licensing experts - Copyright Clearance Center. Request to the Publisher for permission should be addressed to the Permissions Department, Kyle Stevens ( [email protected] ).

Limit of Liability/Disclaimer of Warranty: Whlie the publisher and author have used their best efforts in preparing this book, they make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this book and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. No warranty may be created or extended by sales representatives or written sales materials. The advice and strategies contained here in may not be suitable for your situation. You should consult with a professional player where appropriate. Neither the publisher nor author shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages."

I mean, just imagine if they found this site, if ALL the plp found this site, that would mean big trouble.

I just want to ask, what do you think would happen,

1. If they were strict and all rules about guides were enforced.

2. Every guide posted here had the creater of the guide see it being shared without their consent.
    Last edited by dragoonman; 09-21-2008 at 04:01 PM.
    What do I stand for? Well... If I sat all the time, my butt would hurt. P.s. I've had my avatar as Garaa in a panda suit since before MMOwned had a panda mascot! :jawdrop:

If they ever enforced their guide rules?