0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help Finding Multi-Level Pointers....

Hey, As i force myself to abide by the rules and post here instead of the hacks and bots section even though i doubt anyone will answer here, i have currently found a couple of addys through my uce that i think you all would be intrested to see, (Including GodMode!!) and seeing how only 1 hack has REALLY been released in this forum (Mountain Climb) id like to help with a little spice up, HOWEVER, Although i have found these Addresses, I need help finding the pointers to them, As i know it would be a pain the neck for everybody (Including leechers) in this forum to search for the hacks on the uce even with a tutorial..... SO I need help finding the pointers and i must tell you, WoW is so encrypted its insane, ive gone up to 5th level pointers and still no avail, and yet, i must keep trying, so if anyone knows how to find Multi-Level-Pointers i would appreciate it if you could tell ME so i can tell YOU how to find the addy by searching then you could also try to find the pointer.

Also, it would help a whole lot if you understand injection framework

This would be in everyones favor as im sure the community would love to know these hacks =)

~MCP
    Last edited by Mutated Carpet People; 03-05-2007 at 12:41 AM.

Help Finding Multi-Level Pointers....