0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farming and leveling w/o getting bored

In conjunction w/ r3anims post for the xbox 360 mic, i figured i would let everyone know what i do for farming herbs, minerals etc. For farming i do use the 360 controller in conjunction w/ a program called Switchblade, its a free program and fully customizable, definitly recommend. If you can adjust to it, then it does make the game a little bit more "relaxing" or at least not as stressed on ur shoulders.

the second thing that i use is an addon called WowVid, which can be located at curse.com this program allows you to watch videos through world of warcraft using programs such as windows media player, winamp etc. (dvd's do not work as of current though). When using Wowvid, i'd suggest getting your hands on divx video files, for those that dont know what divx is, its a compressed video format.
    (fyi playlists will not work w/ wowvid, have to manually play one after another but that doesn't bother me)

Run switchblade, run world of warcraft, play your favorite tv episodes / divx movies etc, sit back and farm.

Also i suggest an addon like Mobmap (mobmap.de) for farming, its an ingame database similar to thottbot or allakhazam.

The headset that r3anims stated you can use for vent will also work for listening to the video's being played. the headset speaker isn't great, so if you really wanted to keep the whole, mobility thing goin, u can get an adapter from radioshack or similar to use regular headphones.

Well, hopefully someone else will find this useful. Enjoy.

Farming and leveling w/o getting bored
    spleen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. Should make it pretty fun cheers.