Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account recall consequences (need you advice)

Hello everyone. I would appreciate your help.

Not long ago, I bought an account, purchased name change services, and then transferred the character from the purchased account to my long-owned account. Now I'm afraid that if the account owner initiates a chargeback, my personal account will be banned.

Please tell me, if I transfer that character back to the ooriginal owner's account it was on before or maybe to a new account, and then delete that new account, will there be any issues with my personal long-owned account if the previous owner decides to reclaim his account?

Thank you beforeahead. I'm kind of OCD about all of this and your thoughts about this case will help me.

Account recall consequences (need you advice)
    Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/167
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morcot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your answer! I've triple-checked this thread, but could not find an answer to my quesstion. I guess I expressed myself wrong in the 1st post, so I'll try again.

I have my original account. There is also another account on which I changed the name to mine.
    On my account now, I have my characters and one character transferred from the other account I'v bought.
    I want to transfer not my character back to the not my account, so that only my characters remain on my personal account.
    If the original owner decides to reclaim his account afterward, is there a chance that my original account will be banned or receive a warning?
    I understand that the purchased account can be reclaimed, my question is whether there will be any consequences for my personal account, which had someone else's character on it for some time?

Thanks!

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me get this straight
    you bought an account
    you got that accounts name changed to your name so you could transfer then moved the chars to your main acc
    its very unlikely they will recall anything because legally you changed the account name and they have already accepted it
    even if they did recall it you could just instantly recall it back because its under your name
    ive changed acc names before just based off me telling them i made up a name so aslong as the last name matches your ID they will always follow that

Morcot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your answer!
    I've changed both first and last name. The original last name the account I've bought is different from my last name.

AnubisAccounts's Avatar Site Donator Exclusive Characters & Accounts
    Thanks G/R
    16/5
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd unfortunately have to disagree, name changing an account does not make it unrecallable since blizzard keeps logs of all previous names, especially the original owners name. Even if you have name changed the account, if the original owner provides the correct information they would unfortunately always restore the account to them. Now since you've done a character transfer, and presumably enough time has passed that character *should* be safe from being recalled (I recommend moving the character further away from your main account if you haven't bought it from a reliable source). And on the other side, in very rare cases, blizzard GMs have initiated chain bans to all accounts that were related to the original accounts character, but it's not that common at all. All in all, unfortunately a name change doesn't make the account safe from recall.

7. Thanks Morcot (1 members gave Thanks to AnubisAccounts for this useful post)
    Morcot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AnubisAccounts View Post
    I'd unfortunately have to disagree, name changing an account does not make it unrecallable since blizzard keeps logs of all previous names, especially the original owners name. Even if you have name changed the account, if the original owner provides the correct information they would unfortunately always restore the account to them. Now since you've done a character transfer, and presumably enough time has passed that character *should* be safe from being recalled (I recommend moving the character further away from your main account if you haven't bought it from a reliable source). And on the other side, in very rare cases, blizzard GMs have initiated chain bans to all accounts that were related to the original accounts character, but it's not that common at all. All in all, unfortunately a name change doesn't make the account safe from recall.
    Hey! Thanks for your answer. If I transfer the character I've bought away from my main account, there's still be a chance that my main account can be banned in future, or it is safe after character is transfered away? What do you think?

AnubisAccounts's Avatar Site Donator Exclusive Characters & Accounts
    Thanks G/R
    16/5
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Morcot View Post
    Hey! Thanks for your answer. If I transfer the character I've bought away from my main account, there's still be a chance that my main account can be banned in future, or it is safe after character is transfered away? What do you think?
    There is always a chance, but it's very rare. If you want you can add my discord and I can explain the process a little bit better.

10. Thanks Morcot (1 members gave Thanks to AnubisAccounts for this useful post)