12/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To all warmane hackers

I only had 1 exploit where i was able to crash the server. It got fixed. Obviously they have the character / account name of the one who caused the crash. They could have banned me easily. I realized that warmane let's hackers search for exploits on purpose so the devs can observe what they do and fix the exploits that they found. No wonder, warmane is a server with paid developers... [this line is deleted]. Im using my own packet manipulator to search for holes. And over 3 weeks i send thousands of invalid packets. Sure, they can see what i do / what i was trying to do. But they don't give me ban, they wait for me to find something so they can fix it. This topic is for future reference. Any attempt to find something on warmane will be fail guys. GG. I gues botting is the only thing we have left for this server. But there is some hope for the future. A bot infused with chatgpt or machine learning bot. A bot that can act like a human. So the usage of this bot is to mass level multiple characters. The characters could be used for selling, or for farm bots when they reach the max level. Or they can be commanded to solo instances so they can gear themselves up and this way increase their value when they are sold. Besides that, i don't see any hope of doing something else on warmane.

EDIT: I am talking about a bot that doesn't need a wow client (headless bot). Because the WoW client takes too much CPU usage. With a headless bot you could run 100 or more headless wow instances without any problem.
    Last edited by dlablo; 12-27-2023 at 09:24 AM.

To all warmane hackers