82/167
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wacraft History: The Legend of the Epic Mount

A female WoW player in 2007 went viral when she figured that there's a much faster way to acquire something if they offer themselves in return and in this case, it was 5,000 gold. This woman posts an ad on the Internet saying that she's willing to give a good time of... well, a good time, for an Epic flying mount, 5000 gold worth. The first line reads: "Hello I need 5000 world of gold for my Epic flying mount. In return, you can mount me." And that's not all my little WoW gamers who are already thinking: "Hey, I've got that exact amount of gold and then some." She clearly wrote that interested parties would have to be drug and disease free in order to meet and get busy.

Not long after posting the ad, she got her answer. Someone with the 5000 gold contacted the woman. He probably decided that it was time to put an end to all the "virgin" jokes his friends made on his behalf, thus the guy paid and the woman gave him pleasure. And as any story such as this one, it couldn't have passed unnoticed by gaming sites and blogs, so after finishing the "transaction," the woman was surprised to find out that her picture was all over the Internet - American Pie 5 subject.

She updated the ad/replied, saying that the exchange of benefits didn't take more than an hour and that it was "enjoyable for both parties" as well. More than that, she claims not only to have gotten the flying mount but also had a good time. So then, whom was the sex for? Him or her? Guess she wanted to say that she won both ways.

Wacraft History: The Legend of the Epic Mount
  2. Thanks CreativeXtent (1 members gave Thanks to Scumstation for this useful post)
    CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean, pretty good deal if you ask me haha
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"