26/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Under Nazjatar

A few days ago, I managed to find a hole that led behind solid objects. Sadly, I do not have flying yet, but this will be an easy thing to play with once flying is unlocked. Above Murloco's cave, in the Royal Approach area of Nazjatar, there is a tiny, hard to see spot that is an opening behind the world geometry. In the following picture, you will see two of my failed attempts at finding a way inside the hole, but in the middle is a hidden cushion that got placed behind the wall.

If image doesn't load: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Here's what you'll see when you click on the hidden cushion;

I didn't get many screenshots, but here's some points of interest;
    - North of where you enter is a solid mass that, when jumped on, you can mount
    - North-North-West is a body of water with really odd geometry. Can't quite explain it, and it's invisible.
    - The area around Murloco's cave WILL dismount you, so fly around it
    - (Friend Tested) You can get behind all the large walls of ocean water this way, assuming you fly safely and don't accidentally enter caves or buildings

Fairly minor as there's not THAT much to do, but it might help find a cool spot to screenshot from. Especially with the Spirit of Gral in the Coral Forest section.

-------------------------------------
    This is my first contribution to exploration, so I apologize if I am lacking in details, or if this isn't the right place for what I found. I don't see any threads that mention this, but if there is and I'm blind, please lock the thread.

Under Nazjatar
  2. Thanks Hazzbazzy, Nyarly (2 members gave Thanks to SuddenlyBRAINS for this useful post)
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SuddenlyBRAINS View Post
    A few days ago, I managed to find a hole that led behind solid objects. Sadly, I do not have flying yet, but this will be an easy thing to play with once flying is unlocked. Above Murloco's cave, in the Royal Approach area of Nazjatar, there is a tiny, hard to see spot that is an opening behind the world geometry. In the following picture, you will see two of my failed attempts at finding a way inside the hole, but in the middle is a hidden cushion that got placed behind the wall.

Here's what you'll see when you click on the hidden cushion;

I didn't get many screenshots, but here's some points of interest;
    - North of where you enter is a solid mass that, when jumped on, you can mount
    - North-North-West is a body of water with really odd geometry. Can't quite explain it, and it's invisible.
    - The area around Murloco's cave WILL dismount you, so fly around it
    - (Friend Tested) You can get behind all the large walls of ocean water this way, assuming you fly safely and don't accidentally enter caves or buildings

Fairly minor as there's not THAT much to do, but it might help find a cool spot to screenshot from. Especially with the Spirit of Gral in the Coral Forest section.

-------------------------------------
    This is my first contribution to exploration, so I apologize if I am lacking in details, or if this isn't the right place for what I found. I don't see any threads that mention this, but if there is and I'm blind, please lock the thread.
    Welcome aboard
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

ThatsNeato's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll add that you have to jump on this rock to start flying. If you stay underground you can go passed the water wall. I didn't look around much but fatigue does hit you pretty quick so don't go out too far.
    https://i.imgur.com/k8ICoqA.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Under Nazjatar-wowscrnshot_070719_221716-jpg