1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get outside Maelstrom 5.1

Pretty simple actually, (Gonna make a vid later)

1. Take "The eye of the storm" quest
    2. Use waters of far sight (Or something like that)
    3. Alt+4 when your loading screen is at about 90% or 100%
    4. After you log back in you should be outside

Another similar way to do it, by DanteLarka

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ion-video.html (Maelstrom Exploration Video!)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Codescafter

How to get outside Maelstrom 5.1
    Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, didn't know it was possible to do it this way
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

gkelter's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is probably a dumb question but before I go digging around in the Maelstrom, is Kezan/Lost Isles actually attainable from the Maelstrom, even if through invisible walls and such? With the current wall glitches available you can literally go through ANYTHING and now would be a good time to pull it off. Even if your lock is only 85 and you cannot spec KJ's Cunning you can just auto-run your Eye at the wall and cast your portal, after 2-3 casts it usually works but I've found some fickle walls (i.e. behind the Onyxia's lair portal) took me like 20+ attempts.

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gkelter View Post
    With the current wall glitches available you can literally go through ANYTHING and now would be a good time to pull it off.
    I haven't been following the Warlock exploration madness too closely... can they get through the end-game walls?
    (what used to be the "blue" walls at the edge of instance maps)

Hurricaanz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizardTrokair View Post
    I haven't been following the Warlock exploration madness too closely... can they get through the end-game walls?
    Watch my Codescafter VS. Azeroth and you'll get a good picture off it

Also yes it can get through end-game walls.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WizardTrokair View Post
    Even though we haven't spoken I've long admired your explorations and I must tell you that NOW is the time to get a warlock because I doubt this will go on for long. You owe it to yourself. Even a novice like me has found some amazing things.

I'm making a video right now actually so perhaps you can tell me if it's already been done (I have found a couple similar but none have shown the awesome stuff I discovered). If you glitch out through Magister's Terrace while in the instance, climb a little ledge, jump mounted to a tree between MGT and Sunwell, and then throw your portal using Eye of Kilrogg onto Sunwell's edge you can venture through most of the Sunwell raid with mobs all intact. They are untargetable and unaggroable. Maybe you'd be a good one to ask if this is common knowledge or worth editing? Thanks!

Shunt1900's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm making a video right now actually so perhaps you can tell me if it's already been done (I have found a couple similar but none have shown the awesome stuff I discovered). If you glitch out through Magister's Terrace while in the instance, climb a little ledge, jump mounted to a tree between MGT and Sunwell, and then throw your portal using Eye of Kilrogg onto Sunwell's edge you can venture through most of the Sunwell raid with mobs all intact. They are untargetable and unaggroable. Maybe you'd be a good one to ask if this is common knowledge or worth editing? Thanks!
    Yes it's been done many times. I found you can just use rocket boots to get to the sunwell part and being a warlock isn't required. I do have a recent video on my YT channel which will confirm this. I know I'm not Wizard but I thought you might want a quick reply

Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously guys, if you're wondering what you can do as a warlock please watch my videos :P

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must tell you that NOW is the time to get a warlock because I doubt this will go on for long.
    Thanks for the love, it is much appreciated! As for another toon... anyone that knows me well knows that The Wizard Trokair will always be my only toon. I've played my one Wizard since Vanilla and could never play another. I can't walk without blinking... travel without teleporting... fall without slowfalling... it is just not in my nature! Ha!

As for MGT, yes the exploration has been done before, but I'm not sure I've seen it done with the Warlock tricks. Personally I'm all for repeating explorations on my YouTube channel... you don't have to always post them here... but it is never a bad idea to at least edit and create the video! Have fun.

...and +1 vote to watch Hurrizaanz Warlock videos! They are good.

PS - For those wondering... I have been exploring lately. I'll be back with some videos soon!

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Understandable. I always regret the fact I didn't start out as a mage when I see people blinking through boundaries and slow-falling down to the bottom... just for that reason alone. The portals are another reason all together. Anyway, I'm sure you could always convince a team of 3 warlocks to summon you behind the mighty blue walls with a little patience.

I actually found out something interesting today... if you take a motorcycle (didn't try it without one as I would have been ravaged by 5,000 tiny iron dwarves and their big uncles) and run the gauntlet to Flame Leviathan, you can just ride right through his gate and into the XT corridor. FL apparently doesn't spawn until the event of killing the two giant guards. You can't activate the next portal though, and the rest of Ulduar doesn't seem to be physically connected to that part. I tried throwing the Eye of Kilrogg all over the place and never found anything but the death line. Random, but too lazy to search right now and sure don't wanna get the repost flames if I started a thread about it haha.

Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a reminder that this is not a warlock teleport discussing thread