192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deadmines Secret - alternate spots to glitch out of the instance

I found a couple of new spots to glitch out to the Deadmines Secret. I put this video together and would like to share it with you.

The music is Mudd's Teriwala mix of 'Drago' on Claremont 56. Credit to Alisamix for the spot by the transporter under the ramp. Have fun!

Deadmines Secret - alternate spots to glitch out of the instance
    Snyth's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice video and GREAT exploration. +rep my good sir

EDIT:"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WizardTrokair again.".... Cool

Joeljuve's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lovely Exploration .. Trokair, near the end where you dc through the portal in the exit way out of deadmines, i once went there and did the same thing on my friends mage, i jumped exactly in the direction you jumped in and i had nothing but slowfall on, i did not reach the water but fell down to my death instead, but the odd thing was that my camera kept moving along with my body, i could stear my body around but i was dead and not a single spell worked either, so this has been on my mind for some time now, it was like half a year ago this happened.

I assume i hit a deathline and that voosh happened, so my body fell down but my camera kept following it.

xPlacebox's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never checked out the cave on the other side of the instance portal before, that's awesome. +Rep if I can

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Joeljuve View Post
    Lovely Exploration .. Trokair, near the end where you dc through the portal in the exit way out of deadmines, i once went there and did the same thing on my friends mage, i jumped exactly in the direction you jumped in and i had nothing but slowfall on, i did not reach the water but fell down to my death instead, but the odd thing was that my camera kept moving along with my body, i could stear my body around but i was dead and not a single spell worked either, so this has been on my mind for some time now, it was like half a year ago this happened.

I assume i hit a deathline and that voosh happened, so my body fell down but my camera kept following it.
    This is correct. That jump and angle take two slowfalls (or two Noggenfogger Elixirs). With only one you'd hit the death line. But yes, even after you hit the death line and die your body continues falling, so you can see things further along, as you did so long ago. That works in most instances and can make for some interesting views of things. People used to see GM Island that way...