[Exploration] Halls of Stone - Demon Leap/Blink, Halls of Lightning - Darkmoon Tiger menu

User Tag List

jjshadoe's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploration] Halls of Stone - Demon Leap/Blink, Halls of Lightning - Darkmoon Tiger

Found a spot in Halls of Stone where you can Demon Leap or (I assume) Blink through the wall.

Head up into this corner, face this way, and Demon Leap/Blink. If you face to your right, you'll likely just soar off into space which might work, but make sure you have a slowfall ready right away. Otherwise move forward a bit inside the wall.

Pop a slowfall, and jump off into the void!

In Halls of Lightning, in the first area find the spot where a rubble pile butts up against the wall of the walkway.

Nestle yourself in between the rubble and the wall, pop your Darkmoon Tiger, mount up.

Dismount, and drop to the floor below! You don't even need a slowfall. From there, head out any direction through the walls to explore outside.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Exploration] Halls of Stone - Demon Leap/Blink, Halls of Lightning - Darkmoon Tiger-hos_01-jpg   [Exploration] Halls of Stone - Demon Leap/Blink, Halls of Lightning - Darkmoon Tiger-hos_02-jpg   [Exploration] Halls of Stone - Demon Leap/Blink, Halls of Lightning - Darkmoon Tiger-hos_03-jpg   [Exploration] Halls of Stone - Demon Leap/Blink, Halls of Lightning - Darkmoon Tiger-hol_01-jpg   [Exploration] Halls of Stone - Demon Leap/Blink, Halls of Lightning - Darkmoon Tiger-hol_02-jpg  

[Exploration] Halls of Stone - Demon Leap/Blink, Halls of Lightning - Darkmoon Tiger-hol_03-jpg  
    Last edited by jjshadoe; 03-07-2012 at 12:04 PM.

[Exploration] Halls of Stone - Demon Leap/Blink, Halls of Lightning - Darkmoon Tiger
    Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. A whole lot easier than my method. Haha
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess all my threads are now totally defunct since uploaded pictures have disappeared since maintenance and can't be re-uploaded. Swell.

Edited to add: Fixed with Tinypic for now.
    Last edited by jjshadoe; 03-07-2012 at 12:05 PM.

WizardTrokair's Avatar <Walks Through Walls>
    Thanks G/R
    192/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a person with a somewhat speedy computer, I prefer the tinypics... they appear larger on my screen and I don't have to click on them.

If you're concerned about other people and the images being too big now, you could always use Spoiler tags.

Looking very forward to trying this one out. Hopefully the weekend will show me some time to try it.

I'd love to give you +rep, but you know the drill... /sigh

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler tags don't seem to be working, I tried! I don't mind the Tinypics here on the site, but I'm not a fan of the hassle of uploading there and linking here. No biggie though.