[Guide] Exploring the Sunwell (instanced Isle, Kil'jaedens and Twins room, M'uru) menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kaan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Exploring the Sunwell (instanced Isle, Kil'jaedens and Twins room, M'uru)

Apologies if this is a repost, I searched and browsed the past few pages and couldn't find it.

Unfortunately the first way I've found to get out of Sunwell Plateau and jump down to instanced Isle of Quel'danas is past about 5 or 6 trash pulls, so this is really only for guilds killing Kalecgos or farming the initial Sunwell trash. Some of you might find these screenshots I got interesting though

1. First, find this spot which is just around the corner from the entrance of Sunwell Plateau.

2. Walk up the stairs and stand in the same direction and on the same spot I am. Delete your hearthstone, and use the auto-unstuck tool. NOTE: Mages can also blink through instead of using the unstuck tool.

3. If all goes to plan, you should be standing here! If not, wait 5 minutes for the unstuck cooldown and try again. Make sure you're standing exactly where I'm standing facing the invisible wall.

4. Now, turn to the right and simply jump down into the Isle of Quel'danas.

5. You made it.

Now that you're here, there is a lot to see. In an hour or two of looking around, I managed to find a way to see M'uru trash mobs, get to Brutallus without clearing his trash or killing Kalecgos (you're even able to walk right up to him because he isn't targettable until you start an event where he kills a dragon), get underneath the Sunwell, see the Twin Eredars room and even get into Kil'jaeden's room.

Here's how to get underneath the Sunwell, and into Kil'jaeden's room.

1. Find this spot. It's along the Eastern side of the Sunwell. If you were looking at the map of the Isle of Quel'danas, it's somewhere around the co-ordinates 50,54.

2. Simply walk through it. That wall doesn't exist, it's an illusion.

3. Turn around, you're underneath the Sunwell! From here you can see many things, including M'uru trash mobs (you stand underneath them), you can walk out to Brutallus, and you can see the Twin Eredars room. However, I'm going to show you how to get to Kil'jaeden's room.

4. Notice the huge hole in the center of underneath the Sunwell? Kil'jaeden's room is actually there, you just can't see it. Mount up, and face the center of this hole. Run towards it and jump into the hole.

5. You should find yourself here, on a pink floor. Admittedly, it's not actually Kil'jaeden's room. It's underneath it!

6. Look up.

Here's a bunch of screenshots of all the places I managed to get to that I haven't described in detail up here.

1. The entrance to Magister's Terrace. Walking into the instance door didn't do anything unfortunately.

2. Brutallus! I could walk right up to him without getting hurt, as he wouldn't engage.

3. Something a little strange happened when I went underwater, all colour disappeared and this is all I could see.

4. There's a gap in the wall of underneath Kil'jaeden's room. I jumped out of it. I kept falling and falling until I died, but even then my body kept moving until I hit the water. Looking back up, I could see all of the Sunwell. Kinda cool.

5. Looking up at the Twin Eredars' room from underneath the Sunwell.

6. M'uru trash. Two pictures, first looking up at them from underneath the Sunwell, the second looking across to them from a cliff near Magisters' Terrace.

Enjoy! And feel free to ask any questions.

[Guide] Exploring the Sunwell (instanced Isle, Kil'jaedens and Twins room, M'uru)
    The Naughty's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool...+ rep

sanny's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done! :-) Definitely gonna try this next time my guild kills Kalecgos. :-)

scionthewise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sneakkz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can actually start the brutallus event by walljumping to the room infront of him, where the dragon pops ice, gogo no trash to bosses;D

Kaan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sneakkz View Post
    You can actually start the brutallus event by walljumping to the room infront of him, where the dragon pops ice, gogo no trash to bosses;D
    Oh really? Didn't even bother trying after the wall jump nerf. I'd suggest still clearing the trash though anyway, some nice drops from them.

Medzii's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe this was nice i think im gonna try that
    The end is close...
    Take a step back

Joelberg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost -.- there are 2-3 vids by a guy on warcraftmovies who did this last month........No rep for you.....

Aëranda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Just to show another way in the Sunwell.

You can skip from the mountain to land on the terrace near of the demons.

Stay on the edge and go towards the west but be careful because some demons can attack you with spells ! You can go in the Twin Eredar room. If you continue you go near Brutallus (sorry for my bad english. I can't post screens, I don't have permission).

Kaan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Joelberg View Post
    Repost -.- there are 2-3 vids by a guy on warcraftmovies who did this last month........No rep for you.....
    There's no need to act smug about it. I said I did a search and browsed the past few pages, care to link where this already is? Thanks.

Mythers's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice, Havent seen anything like this, rep for you. And dont come and say: Your a leecher you can rep duhhh, Look at my rep power, 1 rep power = I can rep omgz -.-

necoanon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy cow, personally I've never been to sunwell, but would it technically be possible to have 1 person stay up near kil'jaeden while the whole rest of the raid is under the map and can glitch him out?

Tirnanok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice work i'm going to test this

Suq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice guide, I found this about 1-2 months ago but never did a guide. There are some ways to get into Twins and KJ Room, maybe you can find them aswell

You can also unstuck/blink through the entrance portal, but I also found the way you showed here first. You even explored the water part, almost as much as I did (you can get under the water below the surface when you jump with slowfall from the spot under the sunwell which you found already).

Otherwise VERY good work. +rep from me

PS:
    necoanon, I thought about this already but you have to kill 3 quite strong mobs with 200k hp, before KJ even spawns. And I doubt any class except Hunter/Mage would have range problems, and his abilites would hit your raid down there just as well as they would if you were up (except for shield orbs).

PPS:
    Because you said you didn't find anything, here is my thread which was posted on march (it's on page 5):
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ex...liverealm.html

This was done before the door to Twins was opened (I'm dare to say I was the first one to get into KJ's room on live worldwide :O). But as I said, I didn't make a guide
    Last edited by Suq; 06-22-2008 at 07:29 AM.

The Legendary D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friggin Awesome Find.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast