Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to 3.2 Trial of the Champion and Koralon

1. Trial of the Champion.

You need a setup like this in your group. 1 tank 1 heals and 3 dps simple enough? Everyone goes inside mounts up on a horse. Once the event has started 3 Champions with 3 adds will come out a gate they don't attack you until they are all outside, when they are all outside in the circle 3 adds will come attack, kill them it doesn't matter what order. After those adds are dead 3 more adds will come until all the adds are dead. After all the adds are dead there should be 3 champions standing they will all charge at your group, you should mark them to kill in order. When one champion is down he will try to remount, run over to them and stun them for 15 secs phase one ends when all the champions are off there mounts. So make sure you stun them until you have defeated the other champions. When they are all on the ground re-equip you're weapons! Phase 2! Phase 2 everyone will be on the ground and you will start to kill the champions. It varys of what the classes are but it shouldn't be hard to figure out what to kill first. Once they are all dead there will be a chest in the middle loot it of course! In heroic it gives 1 [Epic] item 1 conquest item and 1 champion seal.

Argent Crusade Fight
    You will face either Eadric the Pure (Paladin), or Argent Confessor Paletress(Priest). You kill the adds then the boss, also kill the Lightwells. At 25% you will fight a "Memory" It's supposed to be mobs from Vanilla WoW TBC etc.. When he is dead there will be another chest it drops 2 epic items 1 conquest emblem and 1 champion seal.

The Black Knight.
    The Black Knight will fly into the arena and will summon a ghoul you have to kill him and his ghoul after he is dead he will resurrect and cast "army of the dead" but watch out the ghouls explode. After he dies he will resurrect again as a ghost form, in this form kill him as fast as possible. The Black Knight drops 2 epic items 1 conquest emblem and 1 champion seal.

Now how do you feel now that you know how to do Trial of the Champion?

2. Koralon the Flame Watcher
    The adds.
    The adds throw fireballs to a random raid member hitting for about 15k So beware!
    Koralon the Flame Watcher
    He is a tank and spank boss with the rule of "DON'T STAND IN THE FIRE" rule. You need only 1 tank for this fight. His first ability is Burning Breath: 3500 fire damage to everyone twice, (Basically 7000) with fire resist aura on. His second ability is Flaming Cinder: He will throw fireballs to the raid dealing 3000 damage per second leaving a fire on the ground. (remember the rule get out of the fire?) Get out of it as fast as possible. His third ability is Meteor Fist: (15 second duration): His melee attacks hit for about 15 to 20000 damage, should work as a cleave, and damage will be spread out evenly to everyone in front of him. (10 yard range). His last ability Burning Fury: Increases damage dealt by 5% Activated when Koralon is below 10% HP and stacks every 10 secs. and that's it!

YOU KNOW HOW TO DO TRIAL OF THE CHAMPION AND KORALON THE FLAME WATCHER!!! I also hope these colors hurt your eyes.

Took me forever to type this -_-.

EDIT: Oh and I also might make a guide on how to do the Trial of the Grand Crusader raid. It depends.
    Last edited by omfgwtflolmfao; 08-04-2009 at 02:41 PM.

How to 3.2 Trial of the Champion and Koralon
    erikeightsix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job cuzz +rap

Thidan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Koralon guide is poorly written.
    You've only described his abilities, yeah, and...?
    Add screenshots, if you have any, show us where to position ourselves, the cleave, everyone stack up at tank (Melee) or tank him away from melee?
    More details.

omfgwtflolmfao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thidan View Post
    The Koralon guide is poorly written.
    You've only described his abilities, yeah, and...?
    Add screenshots, if you have any, show us where to position ourselves, the cleave, everyone stack up at tank (Melee) or tank him away from melee?
    More details.
    Well I will get to that soon but I'm very busy at the moment and very tired.

Quagmire's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only played this boss once on ptr so i don't know if they changed it.

But.. we used 2 tanks and the meteor dmg splited between our tanks. Is that changed?

geeza's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You now know what Koralon the Flame Watcher does so this is what you do.
    keep one healer on group to keep them alive from Fireballs if they dont dodge them.
    16k HP+ is recommeneded for every member of the party.
    Like archavon he puts a Circle of fire onto the ground (but archavons was Smoke) which quickly kills you off if your in it to long.
    All Dpsers Stand behind koralon for the fight it will be more sufficent with his meteor Fist (Basicly cleave infront of him doing 20k to everyone infront of him in range)
    Best time is to use heroism is on 10% as his burning fury increases his damage by 5%
    when he hits below 10% hp.AND IT STACKS EVERY 10 SECONDS.
    So hopefully you've read these tactics and your raid just Pewpew'd Koralon the flame watcher

This maybe more helpfull i writen it from what hes said but i understand this better, Maybe some of you will to.

Pietje's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the colours hurt my eyes.
    Panda Panda Panda