41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue one shot players with shrukien toss

Hello all. This has been out for a few days and figured i share before being fixed. Atm, assassi /sub rogues can one shot players with shrukien toss which works in arenas as well. All u have to do is spec Sharpened Blades in each azurite armor power trait, let it stack to 30 with auto attacks and have fun!

Its best to have a helaer while doing this in arenas to keep u alive while it stacks up to 30. Also best to have crit trinks and gear.

It crits minimumally 35k+. But on avg hits for 75k+
    Last edited by bboystyle82; 09-02-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Rogue one shot players with shrukien toss
    Darknights's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I shall test this when I get a chance but I just wonder, how is 35k+ a one shot? Don't most players have 100k + hp?
    Ah, your ears are fine. It's what's between 'em that scares me.

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    110 arenas

Duskshroud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, this isn’t an exploit. It’s an azerite trait that can do a lot of damage if you have the rights talents (nightstalker etc) and use all your cool downs. Outlaw cannot do this, it’s assassination and sub.

Dripperina's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    35k+ isnt 1 hitting anything, is it?
    PerNoctum@ Youtube LINK: goo.gl/MCvhBF

Silencedt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dripperina View Post
    You can 1shot pigs in front of orgrimmar

Dandorian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Duskshroud View Post
    First of all, this isn’t an exploit. It’s an azerite trait that can do a lot of damage if you have the rights talents (nightstalker etc) and use all your cool downs. Outlaw cannot do this, it’s assassination and sub.
    pretty sure it's an exploit unless blizzard is planning to allow players to use azerite armor in instanced pvp.

bboystyle82's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all it is an exploit as one shotting players in pvp is not attendes. Secondly, 35k was the minimum i got out of it. On avg it was 75k to 90k which is 90% of most 120 health. Now correct me if i wrong but to be able to bring some ome down to sub 10% off of a shuriken toss means its not attended. Players like pikaboo have been streaming this exploit for a week now. Lastly, u dont have to spec into nightstalker at all or use all your cool downs. Where the hell did u come up with that? Those traits has nothing to do with shruiken toss.

Btw pikaboo rotation was auto attack until 30 stacks, cheap shot and then kill. Sometimes he added symbols of death just for the hell of it
    Last edited by bboystyle82; 09-02-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks G/R
    41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dripperina View Post
    No it isnt. Its the minimum i got out of hundreds of tries. On avg it hits for 75k+ which is 90% of players HP atm.

Thanks G/R
    41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres video proof of the exploit

Twitch

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pikaboo used it with nightstalker and all cds including prey on the weaks.
    It's gonna get nerfed before the arena season starts.

Thanks G/R
    41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pikaboo used it with nightstalker and all cds including prey on the weaks.
    It's gonna get nerfed before the arena season starts.

holy crap man. do u not understand that none of that matters? Not only did i ask him but ive tried it my damn self. Prey on the weak isnt even a cool down its a damn passive talent. This exploit is useable without any damn cool downs.

FIrst u say its not an exploit and now u back tracking and trying to spread bullshit info.

Me: Hey pika, what do u need to do with shuriken toss damage exploit? any special rotations or cool downs.

Pika: all u do is spec it 3 times, auto attack up to 30 stacks and kill.

HE DOES NOT USE ALL HIS COOL DOWNS OR NIGHTSTALKER.
    Last edited by bboystyle82; 09-02-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're actually braindead. I never said that prey on the weak was a cooldown. You really sound like a 1500 rated dude.
    It's an azerite trait that you stack 3 times just like any other azerite trait and is too strong right now.
    If it was an exploit, you would need to do other stuff than actually just using the azerite trait (by example using a toy to increase your damage as bm hunter)
    It's just something that's too powerful and gonna get nerfed so please stop being a fucking ignorant.

Also:
    u dont have to spec into nightstalker at all or use all your cool downs. Where the hell did u come up with that? Those traits has nothing to do with shruiken toss.
    "Those traits has nothing to do with shuriken toss"
    Oh so using cds/talents to increase your damage even further has nothing to do with shuriken toss...

Should I start naming all the azerite traits that you can stack 3 times and get yourself broken?
    Last edited by Duskshroud; 09-02-2018 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks G/R
    41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're actually braindead. I never said that prey on the weak was a cooldown. You really sound like a 1500 rated dude.
    Do you know the difference between an exploit and something broken? You clearly don't.
    It's an azerite trait that you stack 3 times just like any other azerite trait and is too strong right now.
    If it was an exploit, you would need to do other stuff than actually just using the azerite trait (by example using a toy to increase your damage as bm hunter)
    It's just something that's too powerful and gonna get nerfed so please stop being a fucking ignorant.

lmao this 3 posts idiot really doesnt understand this section. Broken damage, especially one that can damn near insta-kill a player is considered an exploit because by definition, an exploit is something that is NOT intended. 1500 rating? lol typical nerd shit.

u just mad because i made u look stupid. Can someone @ a mod and get this kid out of this thread? all he does is spread aids to a contributor...

Thanks G/R
    41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also:

"Those traits has nothing to do with shuriken toss"
    Oh so using cds/talents to increase your damage even further has nothing to do with shuriken toss...

Should I start naming all the azerite traits that you can stack 3 times and get yourself broken?
    The point is u dont have to use cool downs to get this damage. Why would i include extra damage rotations that arent needed? its an option yes, but not needed. you will still crit someone to damn near death without cool downs...and u call me brain dead? lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast