Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamebreaking Terrain Exploit! EASY Gladiator Cheat!

Here’s a terrain-glitch exploit that can allow you to get Gladiator in arenas super easy! It can also be used in Mythic Plus for route skips and Battlegrounds too.

Instructions:

1. Complete all the prerequisites for “The Winds of Loch Modan.”
    2. When you are ready, have someone share that quest with you.
    3. Upon accepting the quest, it will put you onto a vehicle which will move forward, bypassing any terrain/walls/etc.
    4. Use this in arenas to glitch out of bounds, allowing you to never lose an arena match. (Or anywhere else you want to use it.)

It is Alliance-only, and you cannot control the vehicle direction, so position yourself correctly.

The vehicle from the quest can go through ANY wall in the game, and it can be summoned ANYWHERE just by accepting a quest share. Have fun!

Gamebreaking Terrain Exploit! EASY Gladiator Cheat!
  2. Thanks Confucius, Xintor, hackerlol, Strath, Dupheadss, Ginchy, artemarkantos, paha113 (8 members gave Thanks to Shadow_Pako for this useful post)
    Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another cool find by you! Thanks for sharing with the community

Strath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many quests do you have to do to get to this one? Tried to go pick it up, ended up tracing the questline on wowhead, still couldnt find a start.

Edit: And also does your friend need to be up to date on the quest chain as well?

Shadow_Pako's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First quest is called “Wing Nut,” you pick it up at the SE lodge.

And yeah, both people have to be on the quest for it to be shared.

Strath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shadow_Pako View Post
    First quest is called “Wing Nut,” you pick it up at the SE lodge.

And yeah, both people have to be on the quest for it to be shared.
    I went for that quest, it was not offered for some reason.

Shadow_Pako's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you did it already?

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kept this one secret a long time because I didn't invent it and I know the explorers were very attached to it.

Oh well. Make the most of it while you can. One of the strongest exploration tools in the game. Blizzard will probably fix it now-which is pointless, because it is too clunky to be of much practical use beyond aforementioned harmless exploration.

I managed to get from outland to the Draenei starting area using this.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

9. Thanks WoWSecretsYT (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    [TRG]Semi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Kept this one secret a long time because I didn't invent it and I know the explorers were very attached to it.
    Felt this way about the stealth detection thing you posted on your Patreon... It was something I used that was niche for WPvP and after you posted it, got fixed. Rip.

Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [TRG]Semi View Post
    Felt this way about the stealth detection thing you posted on your Patreon... It was something I used that was niche for WPvP and after you posted it, got fixed. Rip.
    That was on bug report beforehand. There's no point keeping anything secret at that stage.

I wasn't being critical anyway people can do whatever they like with the info they discover as long as they aren't stealing off others-and I know shado is quite capable of finding all his stuff himself.

Thanks G/R
    3/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was on bug report beforehand. There's no point keeping anything secret at that stage.
    Eh, lots of things go undetected on bug report and Blizzard doesn't fix. From my experience they only fix things whenever it's posted by a YouTuber or the likes. There's still tons of bugs that I use that are on bug report that haven't been fixed because it gets buried. Not sure if it's still up, but this was first reported in bug reports back in Shadowlands when I first used it... Just further goes to show Blizzard doesn't pay too much attention to bug report forums.

Also to be fair, before this thread, Winds of Loch Modan quest was already spreading, albeit slowly. If he didn't post it someone else would've.
    Last edited by [TRG]Semi; 11-25-2023 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, lots of things go undetected on bug report and Blizzard doesn't fix. From my experience they only fix things whenever it's posted by a YouTuber or the likes. There's still tons of bugs that I use that are on bug report that haven't been fixed because it gets buried.
    If the bug report is written in good english and described correctly then (especially when it has functionality in higher-level content) it usually doesn't survive more than a few weeks. If there is anything vague or it isn't applicable to high-level current content then they tend to ignore it.

With the Revendreth quest it was behind a paywall in any case when I posted it-along with many exploits (some of which are gamebreaking) that have not been fixed for years, I never made it public. Blizzard have legal issues with using paywalled content to fix their games(apparently).

I didn't know the winds quest had been made public before ty.

Thanks G/R
    3/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the Revendreth quest it was behind a paywall in any case when I posted it-along with many exploits (some of which are gamebreaking) that have not been fixed for years, I never made it public. Blizzard have legal issues with using paywalled content to fix their games(apparently).
    No offense but the paywall doesn't really mean much when the exploit is revealed in the preview of the post, which is something you don't need to pay for lol.

"Gamebreaking Quest Item That Completely Removes Stealth From Enemy Players

There is a quest item that is seriously broken that comes from the sixth chapter of "Chains Of Domination" quest sequence."

That's very easy to work out for any developer or even anyone looking to find out about this. :P

I remember the All-Seers Eye toy item being able to dismount any player it's used on. It was a thing since Legion and had plenty of bug reports on the forums when a certain group I used to fight in WPvP complained about it. Lots of threads about it on bug reports, look up "All-Seers Eye" on wow forums, lots of threads. It wasn't fixed until Rextroy posted about it on YouTube in Shadowlands. /shrug

Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offense but the paywall doesn't really mean much when the exploit is revealed in the preview of the post, which is something you don't need to pay for lol.

"Gamebreaking Quest Item That Completely Removes Stealth From Enemy Players

There is a quest item that is seriously broken that comes from the sixth chapter of "Chains Of Domination" quest sequence."

That's very easy to work out for any developer or even anyone looking to find out about this. :P
    As easy as reading a detailed message on their own bug report forum which explains exactly how to do it? Btw there was more than one interesting exploit in that chain.

We can agree Blizzard don't always rush to fix stuff but I think you are stretching a point there.

Thanks G/R
    3/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As easy as reading a detailed message on their own bug report forum which explains exactly how to do it? Btw there was more than one interesting exploit in that chain.
    Yes, because as I stated, Blizzard doesn't pay close attention to the bug report forums. The scenario I gave with the All Seers Eye is a great example of that, Blizzard didn't care about it for two expansions until a popular YouTuber, Rextroy, posted a video of it, even though there's 50+ threads about it in bug report forums since Legion.

Threads that explain how to do an exploit funnily enough get reported on the bug report forums because it breaks forum ToS. It gets removed and isn't heard about again until it's mentioned by someone popular.

Given you are a popular YouTuber, you're likely on some watch list by Blizzard regarding any exploit you post about. Maybe you're right that, for legal reasons, they might not be able to subscribe to your Patreon and fix whatever is posted, but it's free game if it's somewhat public such as from previews.

Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, because as I stated, Blizzard doesn't pay close attention to the bug report forums. The scenario I gave with the All Seers Eye is a great example of that, Blizzard didn't care about it for two expansions until a popular YouTuber, Rextroy, posted a video of it, even though there's 50+ threads about it in bug report forums since Legion.
    My understanding is that Rextroy communicates his methods to Blizzard directly when he discovers them to avoid being banned (again). Most of his methods get fixed before he releases them. Additionally he was very high-profile--his average view count per video on youtube at the time made him the biggest active wow channel on the entire network - he will trigger much larger volumes of reports for that reason.

In any case public videos are different from paywalled stuff-public explanations do lead to fixes we agree so I tend to think carefully on that and I am holding back on a lot of stuff like shadow's exploit here. Like I said there is a lot of content on my patreon that you would think would get fixed if Blizzard knew about it. Much the same was true of OC elite when it was active. What I would say categorically is that Blizzard definitely don't try and figure stuff out as you imply with the Revendreth quest-they need the whole thing broken down in easy steps or they won't bother to fix it.

Anyway I just wanted to make it clear I don't just publish stuff without considering the consequences. If someone really has an issue with something I post then, at least for known members of the exploit community, just send me a message. I'll probably take it down.

By all means respond to this but I feel like I've hi-jacked shadow's interesting post a bit so I'll bow out here.