144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

timewalking xp

curretnly when you do timewalking dungeons you get an xp bonus of 100k+ for queuing
    the bug here is you also get 170+k bonus for dungeon completions as if you are doing a dungeon appropiate for you level.
    the unintended issue here is that when you do a timewalking above 109 i have been getting nearly 1/3 of my xp bar.

now the trick here is get a group full of stealth classes and just go from boss to boss for the speed clears. you can get a level every 35 minutes with stealth classes and not have to quest at all. plus you will have gear that you need when you hit max level.

timewalking xp
  2. Thanks imdasandman (1 members gave Thanks to jaczar for this useful post)
    Poetica's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will test when i get home, sounds awesome if its working for speedlvling alts. Will report back tonight.

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no exploit here, it's always been like this. It belongs in guides

5. Thanks Kaizuken (1 members gave Thanks to jimmys96 for this useful post)
    Ginchy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    286/110
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    working as intended, and timewalking dungeons take entirely too long for it to be worth it. you're better off doing island expeditions

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ginchy View Post
    working as intended, and timewalking dungeons take entirely too long for it to be worth it. you're better off doing island expeditions
    I agree with you, but it is worth pointing out that some of the older dungeons can be glitched pretty easily.

Don't want to go into further details in case members of the exploration community start posting dogshit through my letterbox (again).
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

8. Thanks Ginchy (1 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually timewalking has always given less than a normal dungeon in terms of xp, last expansion it gave a bit more but leveling via timewalking has never yeilded so much xp, once you try it and see the difference from then and now you will se that it is not working as intended.

rdruid69's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    27/41
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaczar View Post
    actually timewalking has always given less than a normal dungeon in terms of xp, last expansion it gave a bit more but leveling via timewalking has never yeilded so much xp, once you try it and see the difference from then and now you will se that it is not working as intended.
    Yeah I can confirm this. But also with Legion, timewalking were way faster than normal dungeons specially the Cata/MoP ones, since doing Timewalking put you with 3-4 110 players with OP Artifacts. Idk how it's going right now tbh but it used to be way less bonus EXP at the end of the dungeon than normal dungeons.

11. Thanks jaczar (1 members gave Thanks to rdruid69 for this useful post)
    Mantycore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rdruid69 View Post
    Yeah I can confirm this. But also with Legion, timewalking were way faster than normal dungeons specially the Cata/MoP ones, since doing Timewalking put you with 3-4 110 players with OP Artifacts. Idk how it's going right now tbh but it used to be way less bonus EXP at the end of the dungeon than normal dungeons.
    I've actually farmed an OP gear to do Time Walking and i can tell you that during Legion, that gear wasn't that necessary because of the power of artifact of everyone.
    Now that artifact are useless, my gear became once again usefull, i can easily do between 40% or even 50% of the group by mysel (and i'm only a demo who is supposed to be slow and painful to play) and my gear isn't even perfect ATM, because they have disabled my old set bonus i used to wear, and every bonus from Legion's set have now been nerfed so hard. So now i'm almost sure i've to use the most possible piece from MoP which have +2 or +3 slot and can be enchanted with old enchanting recipes + use the most useful legendary gear possible (ex: tarecgosa, legendary cloak, legendary gem from mop, some of the legendaries from legion which are still great and a lot of ther great things)

Sorry i know it's also a bit off topic, but nobody ever talk about TW optimization
    But i'm sure you can create a god in TW.

jevinsam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The XP from the previous expansion gets heavily nerfed when you leave the level range.

So when you hit 91, MoP XP gets a big nerf. However you can't queue up for MoP Timewalking until you hit 91, so getting full XP from it, is not an option.

I'm not sure if it further nerfs after level 100, but it may.

jesuisram's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Own-level dungeons are far better XP from my personal experience leveling 2 toons last month using dungeons only,TW became valid once they hit max level and didn't have baleful yet (i675 timewalking gear)

vvvat's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/51
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now it gives experience only for the timewalk-queue.