Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys - i just want to tell you that my Account that was banned 2013 (was my Vanilla Account) got unbanned after this Ticket/Conversation:

My Ticket

Answer

How the Ban looks like in the requested Data-File

I had 2 banned Licences on the Battle.net-Account. I only asked to unban my Vanilla Account .. guess what .. both Licences on the Account got unbanned ... just try it after you got your Data and tell them you dont see a reason for the ban (and they cant see any too, because you get all the saved data from that account)

Just try it - i was unbanned the same day i opened the Ticket!
    Last edited by gurkensalat88; 05-10-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Get your mogs/heirlooms from Banned Account
  2. Thanks GarbageVendor, Styladany (2 members gave Thanks to gurkensalat88 for this useful post)
    lolilolilol's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    33/52
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I make a similar ticket, i dont think it's will work since I already made 20+ to get it back but why not :d

Do you make your ticket on EU or US support?

xHearts's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doubtful it would work for me, but I also can't find where my Ban History is, even with ctrl+F >_>

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I hadn't appealed so much it probably would have worked.

w00tdafree's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all my banned character has come online.
    all i got is - rival and challenger wod 3 season.

not given my mogs

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w00tdafree View Post
    all my banned character has come online.
    all i got is - rival and challenger wod 3 season.

not given my mogs

They fixed it so you don't get transmog anymore, but you do get achievements/mounts.

gurkensalat88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i appealed my ban for like 4-5 times before. i only did it again because i was confident enough that it could work.(they dont have the ban-reason in the database).
    just try it

gurkensalat88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I make a similar ticket, i dont think it's will work since I already made 20+ to get it back but why not :d

Do you make your ticket on EU or US support?
    EU Support.

LLamasandducks's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can confirm it still works in US

Edit: Also got my mogs back as well

11. Thanks lolilolilol (1 members gave Thanks to LLamasandducks for this useful post)
    Scriptor87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gurkensalat88 View Post
    Hey Guys - i just want to tell you that my Account that was banned 2013 (was my Vanilla Account) got unbanned after this Ticket/Conversation:

My Ticket

Answer

I had 2 banned Licences on the Battle.net-Account. I only asked to unban my Vanilla Account .. guess what .. both Licences on the Account got unbanned ... just try it after you got your Data and tell them you dont see a reason for the ban (and they cant see any too, because you get all the saved data from that account)

WTF i got my banned Account from 2014 Back with the same method like u. Thank u

GarbageVendor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Scriptor87 View Post
    WTF i got my banned Account from 2014 Back with the same method like u. Thank u
    NIce, grats to u and gurkensalat88! Are you in EU too? would love to know how you and gurkensalat88 made the ticket? under what category did u submit the ticket? and when was the last time u sent a ticket in to try and get unbanned before this time that it worked?

I just tried in US for an account that was banned around WotLK/Cata... didn't work for me... even though there was nothing at all regarding bans or ban history/reasons/tickets in my personal data file (there was no "ban history" section like in the pic from gurkensalat8, the GM still gave me a one sentence auto reply saying they will not provide additional review of the account or discuss any actions taken as it was already reviewed and the decision was final.

Perhaps I tried too many times, or too recently... or maybe the personal info file that you get in US is not as comprehensive as the one you get in EU, since EU are really the ones who spearheaded the whole data privacy initiatives.

I also feel like they still have notations on licenses that only GMs can see, and that doesn't show up in the file when you request your data so i don't think we are getting *everything* when we get our info (at least in the US version).

would be nice if more people posted their results

Oh well... thanks anyway... and thanks to OP I at least I got my old achieves/titles/mounts/pets...

PS - i don't think blizz will ever care about this one, since that is the way it works now... if u get banned on a license, your account still keeps all that stuff... so this trick is just retroactively applying the current rules/system to old accounts.

doomexpt's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to recover my 9/9 tier3 mage , got nothing.

After checking this post again , i made other ticket.

Regardless of what anyone else has told you, we never overturn old account closures like this, it is not even reviewed or considered.

Your account closure was reviewed and upheld at the time it was closed and this is absolutely 100% final, no member of our support team will ever overturn this action under any circumstances.

Zorgarium
    Customer Service

Damn , and i did was the CRZ exploit for timelost plague mount .

Had other accounts that i botted 24/h , sold millions of gold , and are still active.

LIFE SUX

15. Thanks GarbageVendor (1 members gave Thanks to doomexpt for this useful post)
    GarbageVendor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by doomexpt View Post
    Tried to recover my 9/9 tier3 mage , got nothing.

After checking this post again , i made other ticket.

Regardless of what anyone else has told you, we never overturn old account closures like this, it is not even reviewed or considered.

Your account closure was reviewed and upheld at the time it was closed and this is absolutely 100% final, no member of our support team will ever overturn this action under any circumstances.

Zorgarium
    Customer Service

Damn , and i did was the CRZ exploit for timelost plague mount .

Had other accounts that i botted 24/h , sold millions of gold , and are still active.

LIFE SUX
    Dang, sorry bro. I think the main reason it didn't work in your case was because you said you were banned for CRZ and that was a feature added in MOP. That means your account wasn't old enough to have lost the ban reason/notes and that info was still in their database, so when you appealed you got an auto-decline message.

The unban method from gurkensalat88 only seems to work for accounts that were banned on or before Cata, probably when they transitioned from wow accounts to battlenet accounts or whatever because that's when the ban reasons were lost. Also probably only works in EU since it seems US players don't get as much data back (the ban reason) when they request their personal info. I'm in US, and was banned in late WotLK, but the method didn't work for me either.

Thanks for sharing though!

EDIT: I just re-read gurkensalat88's post, he said he was banned in 2013, which was during MOP, so I was wrong. I guess it was probably because you were in the US. Maybe you just made too many tickets about it too recently, and they filled in the blanks in their database based off what you said the first time.

Who knows... hopefully more people post their results and we can figure it out more.
    Last edited by GarbageVendor; 05-29-2019 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Correcting myself.

nss89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    double. sry
    Last edited by nss89; 06-04-2019 at 05:28 AM. Reason: double

nss89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gurkensalat88 View Post

My Ticket

Answer

In my case, I find no entries to the banned account. have in total 9 wow accounts deposited in the bnet account and the banned is not listed as a banned account.
    Can I take that as an argument? ^^

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536 ... LastLast