7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW 13th Anniversary 13% rep token

Avoid my grammar mistakes and such, English is not my first language.. so allow me please

Okay, this is probably old. But I sense a lot of people still don't know about it. So here I am, hopefully there is atleast one person who didn't know this.. so that I dont feel stupid :P

So if you guys have any alts/trials. Log them in now (assuming you havent logged in and claimed the gift from WoW development team).

Claim the prize, open it and use the token. After you're done using it, you will get the buff for an hour. Gift wrap the item and send it to one of your other Alts/main.

As long as the item stays gift wrapped and inside a mailbox, it will not disappear (not bank, no guild bank). You can use it anytime and gift wrap and send it back to a mailbox.

You can also trade the items while its gift wrapped. Pretty good for people who love grinding rep.

EDIT: Just realised, the mail from wow from all my alts is automatically deleted, however its still there on my "trial toons".
    Last edited by sahilwadhawan; 12-01-2017 at 12:12 PM. Reason: adding to the text

WoW 13th Anniversary 13% rep token
    jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought they made it so that you can't use the item outside the event itself anymore? "requires blah blah event" type thing?

sahilwadhawan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmys96 View Post
    Thought they made it so that you can't use the item outside the event itself anymore? "requires blah blah event" type thing?
    It does say that. But you can still use it. I just used it to make sure.

sahilwadhawan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The items disappeared after I relogged, even from the mailbox.. Sorry for wasting time guys. My bad. should have checked it properly before posting. Sorry

Ichiboo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This works for the 13th token? Mine says Soulbound, and you can't wrap soulbound items?
    Itch - E - Boo