It's somehow possible to get 2 honor talents in the same tier working simultaneously menu

User Tag List

Eman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's somehow possible to get 2 honor talents in the same tier working simultaneously

I'm going to preface this with saying I'm not 100% how this works, but certain players in arena that I've faced have used cremation + focused chaos.

One warlock I played with managed to make this happen completely coincidentally and we unfortunately couldn't recreate it. We got quite a bit of rating off of it.

It ended up being a 10% damage increase on numbers alone, but actually quite a bit more than just 10% because soul shard generation was insane and the chaos bolts wouldn't stop coming out. It was basically free rating.

Has anyone seen this happening or does anyone have any idea how to re-create it? Sorry if questions aren't allowed it was just crazy. Happened yesterday, Dec 1st

It's somehow possible to get 2 honor talents in the same tier working simultaneously
  2. Thanks Tremener (1 members gave Thanks to Eman for this useful post)
    kubu69's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    26/181
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This happened to me the other day on paladin where I had melee wings and two charges of HoP and sacrifice. No idea how though.

4. Thanks Tremener (1 members gave Thanks to kubu69 for this useful post)
    Krisjlol's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My ret pally once got Vengeance Aura and Blessing of Sanctuary in one queue session (pretty sure those were the two). He said it happened before and didn't 100% know how. He thought it had to do with being specced into sanc out of arena and having the vengeance aura buff up when he leaves the arena or something. But we never replicated it or tried. Good luck!

mrbaconbitts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to have adaption and a trinket on my resto shaman about 2 weeks ago. It had something to do with me doing arena as enh using adaption, I DC'd in the arena and than swapped to heal as resto using the trinket pvp talent. Dunno exactly what happened to cause it