0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building

Hey Guys! Vaxon here with my second post. I'm going to show you how to get ontop of Ironforges kings room. Iv'e detailed screenshots on where to jump etc. This will be quite hard for Night Elves because as you know they are HUGE! and u need to fit into a quite small gap at the start. I tryed on my NE but i wasnt successful.

*Medium Wall Jumping Skill Required*

This is the building/room we are going to be climbing.

Now Go around to the right until you see this wall and do the wall jumps marked as shown.

Night Elves will be not able to fit into the last part but if u manage to GJ. now moving on once your up u need to stick close to the wall(Make sure u dont fall off and then wall jump up this next part. It may take a couple of tried but you will get it.

Once your up walk accross the beam above the overhead arch(Marked as a thin blue line on the next picture) Then do the following wall jumps.

Once your up to this stage do the same jumps as you did for the last part. now this is the hard part. Make sure you dont fall off otherwise you'll have to start again.

Congratz! you made it

Once your up theres actually a tunnel at very top of the building (The tunnel where you fly thru on a gryphon when in flight to IF)that you can go through.

And this is what your view will be like in the tunnel =)

This actually was quite hard for me but i managed to do it. I'm a really good wall climber and can climb many buildings etc. So if you know of any buildings or sites that you want me to climb just PM me and i'l try to climb it for u and post it up with screenshots and a detailed mapping of where to jump etc. well anyways i hope some of you can do this because it is quite hard but you feel good once you get up there and show ur skillz off lol.

-Made by Vaxon-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building-1-what-we-climbing-jpg   [How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building-2-where-we-climbing-first-jpg   [How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building-3-next-part-jpg   [How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building-4-next-part2-jpg   [How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building-5-next-part3-jpg  

[How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building-6-you-made-jpg   [How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building-7-next-part4-jpg   [How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building-8-view-tunnel-jpg  

[How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building
    Conflag's Avatar I'MA DOGGIE, WROOF WROOF!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [How To] Get ontop of the IF kings room/building

I would suggest hosting off of ImageShack® - Hosting (Pending approval takes forever) ^^

Vaxon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok thx for the advice man and will do next time. im still new to this site so i dont know many things

Tyler Durden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+rep if i could, quite interesting read

Detected's Avatar Banned