1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Higher level pet than your character! [Minor]

Hey soo ill try and make this brief, also not sure if this is some where else could not find it with very little effort if so take this down or move or whatever... So basically I went into a BG on my low level mage I had my pet out and as the BG finished I leveled up to level 11 and My frost elemental leveled up to level 20! as soon as i got out of the BG did a /reload and was like :gusta: Idk why this worked or how far it will work I have not leveled up again but as I log out and log back in the frost elemental went back to level 11 sooo basically you can have a stronger pet untill you log out or level up! (which I have not gotten to test) just figured I should post this and maybe someone will put this to the test at it's full potential! the pet was noticeably stronger than the level 11 version! HMU if you need more info, again sorry if this is somewhere or just useless to some...

Higher level pet than your character! [Minor]
    jadethread's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost

Filler

Myllz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jadethread View Post
    Repost

Filler
    if this was posted else where mind giving me a link i just got some more info about it and dont want to post here if it's somewhere else

grekb's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is posted everywhere, in this forum, in blogs, in blizzards forums etc. you obviously dont read much beside playing the game

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Myllz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah same to you bud... my post says "also not sure if this is some where else could not find it with very little effort if so take this down or move or whatever." but yeah I bet you feel justified denying someone of a post obvi I am new here! I found it last night but couldn't figure out how to delete the post.. I appreciate the respect to the new members tho.. maybe you can actually help and tell me how to delete?

Myllz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "it is posted everywhere, in this forum, in blogs, in blizzards forums etc. you obviously dont read much beside playing the game"

yeah same to you bud... my post says "also not sure if this is some where else could not find it with very little effort if so take this down or move or whatever." but yeah I bet you feel justified denying someone of a post obvi I am new here! I found it last night but couldn't figure out how to delete the post.. I appreciate the respect to the new members tho.. maybe you can actually help and tell me how to delete? just tell me how to delete and ill leave and ill stay the script kiddy i've always been..