How to effectively farm the Garn Nighthowl mount with 3 people. (Horde Only) menu

User Tag List

mateodb's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to effectively farm the Garn Nighthowl mount with 3 people. (Horde Only)

Hello, so I discovered a way to kill the guy with no tanks needed. I haven' t done this in a couple of weeks so I don' t know if it still works but It certainly did for me.

The way we did this was with Robo-Rooster - Item - World of Warcraft

Right now you can sit in your garrison and spawn up to 40 of this guys in like 10 mins, they don' t do much damage on their own, but when you get 80 of them with 2 people spawning they get pretty ridiculous, they put a debuff on the enemy that reduces armor and they have a buff that increases their haste like crazy.

So basically the thing is:

-You get 2 -3 people with robo roosters.

-Spawn until you have 40 robo roosters following you

-From this point onwards you will lose one rooster every 15 seconds so when you spawn your 40th rooster pick another stack from the garrison

-Mount up and spawn a rooster when another dies (or just bind and spam) so you actually get to the boss with around 38 roosters following the shortest route from your garrison to the wolf.

-The other person taunts the wolf and uses the garrison ability to keep the boss from hitting the roosters guys (they use their garrison ability too ofc)

-Kill the boss in 15 secs

Some tips to make it easier:

-Have a dk so they can cast army of dead on top of the garrison ability taunt

-Have a hunter to tame and abandon all the adds around the boss or just cc when you get there.

I' ve had my fun with this so i just wanted to throw it out there you can' t make that much money with this mount anymore anyway.

I used the search tool but didn' t manage to find a post explaining it, if I, by some mistake, have made a repost just let me know.

How to effectively farm the Garn Nighthowl mount with 3 people. (Horde Only)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mateodb View Post
    Hello, so I discovered a way to kill the guy with no tanks needed. I haven' t done this in a couple of weeks so I don' t know if it still works but It certainly did for me.

The way we did this was with Robo-Rooster - Item - World of Warcraft

Right now you can sit in your garrison and spawn up to 40 of this guys in like 10 mins, they don' t do much damage on their own, but when you get 80 of them with 2 people spawning they get pretty ridiculous, they put a debuff on the enemy that reduces armor and they have a buff that increases their haste like crazy.

So basically the thing is:

-You get 2 -3 people with robo roosters.

-Spawn until you have 40 robo roosters following you

-From this point onwards you will lose one rooster every 15 seconds so when you spawn your 40th rooster pick another stack from the garrison

-Mount up and spawn a rooster when another dies (or just bind and spam) so you actually get to the boss with around 38 roosters following the shortest route from your garrison to the wolf.

-The other person taunts the wolf and uses the garrison ability to keep the boss from hitting the roosters guys (they use their garrison ability too ofc)

-Kill the boss in 15 secs

Some tips to make it easier:

-Have a dk so they can cast army of dead on top of the garrison ability taunt

-Have a hunter to tame and abandon all the adds around the boss or just cc when you get there.

I' ve had my fun with this so i just wanted to throw it out there you can' t make that much money with this mount anymore anyway.

I used the search tool but didn' t manage to find a post explaining it, if I, by some mistake, have made a repost just let me know.
    Damn, you just completely ruined a video I just made

Nice find. +rep.

Btw The roosters are useful for a ton of stuff. You can even take 10 of them into a dungeon. I've tried all kinds of ways to get 40 of them them to Ashran but I think its impossible. They despawn through portals and even the skyterror (which gets you to ashran in 2 mins).
    Last edited by advanta; 03-31-2015 at 06:07 PM.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

mateodb's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Damn, you just completely ruined a video I just made

Nice find. +rep.

Btw The roosters are useful for a ton of stuff. You can even take 10 of them into a dungeon. I've tried all kinds of ways to get them to Ashran but I think its impossible.
    Sorry man, I' ve known this for quite some time now and i' ve never seen it around here so I thought it was time give something back to the website.

I never miss one of your videos btw :P

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mateodb View Post
    Sorry man, I' ve known this for quite some time now and i' ve never seen it around here so I thought it was time give something back to the website.

I never miss one of your videos btw :P
    I was just kidding you deserve all credit. I knew about the chickens but I hadn't found a killer app for them as you have.

So far as I know the chickens can be used also for garrison invasions, and you can take 10 of them to ashran, brawlers guild, dungeons, but I'm not even sure that wasn't intended. They're pretty good for elites also though their low health makes them extremely vulnerable to aoe.
    Last edited by advanta; 03-31-2015 at 06:09 PM.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

firebreathz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just alil sad to see out in open but fair play for sharing they do most dmg when boss howls.. as most of the time they are chasing him.. add a nuke in the mix if u can land it :P

RoonyHD's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did this with 3 mates about 2 weeks after release, warrior, druid and a rogue using a full speed increase gearset. You can kite him eternally. Great post though

kovhanperl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they do most dmg when boss howls.. as most of the time they are chasing him

Lvl1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly they hotfixed the Robo-Rooster today to only allow one spawned at a time

Vehemity's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or, just solo it with disenage glyph, posthaste, minor speed on boots (the regular one), cloak enchant, and pathfinding glyph?