Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zizzzzy View Post
    My... Brain... Hurts....
    Why does your brain hurt? The post is pretty clear. I have verified this works on a lvl 100 rare mission that awarded 3 legendary crystals. The success rate of the mission was, I believe, 55% with the 3 followers I had assigned to it - millhouse, 100 orc, and the lvl 99 you get from the rare goods vendor in spires.

I followed the steps listed by the OP and was able to loot said reward without successfully completing said mission. I saw the fail occur and was still able to loot the chest.

Get rewards from failed Garrison Missions
    parker1231's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Teknina View Post
    Why does your brain hurt? The post is pretty clear. I have verified this works on a lvl 100 rare mission that awarded 3 legendary crystals. The success rate of the mission was, I believe, 55% with the 3 followers I had assigned to it - millhouse, 100 orc, and the lvl 99 you get from the rare goods vendor in spires.

I followed the steps listed by the OP and was able to loot said reward without successfully completing said mission. I saw the fail occur and was still able to loot the chest.
    His head hurts because you posted without reading. If you had read any of the 22 pages before your post, you'd see not a single person with proof of this working with a 0% mission. Only 1%+ missions work, because the glitch is strictly visual, not profitable. If you pressed escape, and the bug "worked", the mission actually succeeded, and you're looting the rewards normally, the only difference being the text saying "Mission Failed/Mission Success". If the mission disappeared, and the glitch "failed", that's because the mission actually failed, so there's no rewards to get. That's why nobody has replicated this glitch with a 0% mission success rate. You can't luckily win a 0% mission. Your 59% mission actually succeeded. The glitch only succeeded in wasting your time, and everyone else's by bumping this useless thread back to the top of this forum.
    Last edited by parker1231; 12-01-2014 at 02:38 PM.

bighandxyz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maxor25 View Post
    are you kidding? like 5 people have claimed to get 0% missions working?
    The 5 people that posted zero proof? We're still waiting for YOU, Lilsniff, jaskaos, and whoever the **** else that said they'll post 0% proof pages ago but were never heard from again.

Stop wasting people's time. You should have your account reverted for unable to backup your claims as the OP and yet insists that this works.

letcherouss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by parker1231 View Post
    You can't luckily win a 0% mission.
    With all the QQ on the forums about failing 100% missions I wouldn't be surprised if you could luckily win a 0% mission.

alucard1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alucard1 View Post
    Just so people can see this, THIS is what happens, it's a god damn UI glitch... why else would it show a 100% mission "Failing" Test it yourself. 20+ pages, multiple people showing it's a UI glitch, nobody showing it working with a 0% mission... this is not a working exploit.

clicky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People fooled themselves.
    The reason why you can "loot the chest" is because you sent more than 1 mission, and one of those missions actually succeeded.
    First mission 0%
    Second mission +80%
    Both complete
    Check: "Mission Failed" spam escape
    Check2: " Mission Succeeded written on top of mission failed" can loot box
    Check 3? JK all done. Theres no check 3 and you only got 1 box from 2 missions

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Close this thread please. Lots of leechers and no rep people claiming "OMG ITS CONFIRMED WORKING, GOT MY REWARD FROM 55% CHANCE MISSION, CONFIRMED MOVE TO ELITE PLZ".

It's a UI bug.
    Missions that would have success to begin with will show both the succcess + fail.
    Missions that would have failed to begin with will simply disappear.

/thread
    KuRIoS is awesome!

Cazki's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alucard1 View Post
    Oh boy, time to debunk you HARD, let me just get my other screenshot showing a 100% mission saying FAILED.... it's a god damn UI glitch.. NOTHING MORE.

Gyazo - 38602cb6a37239cf6dc685360af6c4f7.gif

there is my link, that is ALL it does. Test it yourself with a 100% mission, you will get EXACTLY the same result.
    As you can see in this gif, after clicking "view completed missions" you can clearly see that the exp is already give. The mission "fails" and then you gain the exp to the same point where it was before it said fail. The rewards seems to be giving right as you click "view completed missions", not when the animation is over/chest is opened.

ingognito's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's pretty much proven it's not working from a second source: it's been public for several weeks.

chel007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well tbh this "exploit" does save you some time for missions with mutiple enemies (or perhaps even 1) since you skip all the attack animations and go straingt to the bonus chest or next mission in case of failure.

Zemsta's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    71/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chel007 View Post
    Well tbh this "exploit" does save you some time for missions with mutiple enemies (or perhaps even 1) since you skip all the attack animations and go straingt to the bonus chest or next mission in case of failure.
    Lol, use Master Plan addon for skip all the UI anim even combat popup pages. that really doesn't need to be exploited.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1819202122