12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two minor exploits i found

First: In the Cata Zone Hyjal, there is a faction. Guardians of Hyjal.

There are dailys in two different Zones. The regular World Zone and a kind of fire-molten Zone, which you can enter through a portal. The more progress you make, the more Dailys
    you will get and the more dailys you have, the more progress you can make. At first, making progress is very slow, but there is a away to speed it up much more.

-> Phasing to another Realm allows you to complete the dailys on the other Realm, if the dailys are different. Since I just started doing this, I'm not far progressed and I can only test it properly in the World Zone. There are like 4-5 different types of dailys available and it works. (Good for progress + good for achievments) I'm not sure about the second Zone.

Second: The Mount from the current World Event, is an instant mount. You can use it while falling etc.

Two minor exploits i found
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    244/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    First: In the Cata Zone Hyjal, there is a faction. Guardians of Hyjal.

There are dailys in two different Zones. The regular World Zone and a kind of fire-molten Zone, which you can enter through a portal. The more progress you make, the more Dailys
    you will get and the more dailys you have, the more progress you can make. At first, making progress is very slow, but there is a away to speed it up much more.

-> Phasing to another Realm allows you to complete the dailys on the other Realm, if the dailys are different. Since I just started doing this, I'm not far progressed and I can only test it properly in the World Zone. There are like 4-5 different types of dailys available and it works. (Good for progress + good for achievments) I'm not sure about the second Zone.

Second: The Mount from the current World Event, is an instant mount. You can use it while falling etc.
    +Rep (remind me in 24 hours) for the first one, the second one isn't really an exploit though :P
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice find on the first exploit. Second isn't really an exploit though. +3 rep!

azza's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its allways been like that i used to do it for the deepholme dailys years ago