2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aeonaxx ? Peerblock ? FIXED ?? NO!-htbp1ax-jpg

Took a little to figure out. I was getting the Character Not Found error over and over, but turns out I was blocking the wrong IP (as Kr4sh just stated). Once I got the right one it worked first try, and he was up.

+Rep

Aeonaxx ? Peerblock ? FIXED ?? NO!
    Apple Pi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an extension of this as a CRZ you can actually farm embersilk cloth well in the Verlok camp in deepholm without having to deal with other people.
    What once was Moonblade rose from the ashes as Apple Pi!

mateo420x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does not work for me

What I did

Logged in to the game, go to Deepholme. Run CMD and paste netstat -n | find ":3724". Had two ip

C:\xxxx\xxxx>netstat -n | find ":3724"
    TCP 192.168.z.z.z 195.12.234.231:3724
    TCP 192.168.z.z.z 195.12.234.232:3724

added them to peerblock as 195.12.234.231 to 195.12.234.255 same with the other one and does not work.

I did alt+f4m /logout and /camp. Turned on peerblock secound before logout, secound before log in, secound before loading bar went full, secound after it start loading, when was empty, and full(then I just log in)

There is a change that I do something wrong with 90% method. Can you write more about it?

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by mateo420x; 08-30-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Apple Pi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You only want to block the single IP not the range
    What once was Moonblade rose from the ashes as Apple Pi!

karel77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And there we go ! got it!!!!!! +rep

broked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think i did it, i get the Transfer "Aborted:instance not found" message but i don't found it, i should expect to found it immidiatly or what? i have to keep doing this to have more chance?

Light-Boost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you see mobs and you see a message "Aborted:instance not found" than it's ok

lytrxiom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still cant get it to work on any of my 2 servers and my friend got it first try is it possible to get crossrealmed with a group invite and phase to that server

krisha's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mateo420x View Post
    Does not work for me

What I did

Logged in to the game, go to Deepholme. Run CMD and paste netstat -n | find ":3724". Had two ip

C:\xxxx\xxxx>netstat -n | find ":3724"
    TCP 192.168.z.z.z 195.12.234.231:3724
    TCP 192.168.z.z.z 195.12.234.232:3724

added them to peerblock as 195.12.234.231 to 195.12.234.255 same with the other one and does not work.

I did alt+f4m /logout and /camp. Turned on peerblock secound before logout, secound before log in, secound before loading bar went full, secound after it start loading, when was empty, and full(then I just log in)

There is a change that I do something wrong with 90% method. Can you write more about it?

Thank you for your help.
    >>>> record your ip when you login to WoW, relog, relog, check for ips that are not the same as your home ip when you login. most after a few login tries you will get another ip, mostly there are 2 different ips when you logout/login (COMPLETELY FROM WOW) <<<<

gl hf. that was my last secret i know about crz blocking, taste it as long as you can.

edit: i give you a little explanation: your home server is most time redundant, you can get 2 different ips when you login to your account

if you are f****d up and have the host ip, do the following steps:

1. log out from wow (log completely out, re-enter password)
    2. recheck ip until you got another
    3. get your mount
    Last edited by krisha; 08-30-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm this worked for me on my 1st try...

Basically I landed on the Ally airship, logged out, hit the log back in button, then at the 90% mark ENABLED peerblock.

Please note: I did not immediately see "Transfer Aborted," as it took maybe 20-30 seconds for it, so I originally thought I failed and almost logged out to try again. Be patient to check that out.

ALSO, I did have to go to the command prompt, type in:

Code:
     netstat -n | find ":3724"
    I do this BEFORE I landed on the airship whilst in Deepholm, since that is the x-realm ip I want to block. Then, I just went into "List manager" for peerblocker, then viewed the list I had previously used for blocking the TLPD IPs, and added some new definitions. I basically just copied exactly what the IPs were from the prompt, with exception to the last numbers you don't want to just block that specific one you see, you block 1-255

In other words, your IP you block is xxx.xx.xx.1 to xxx.xx.xx.255 (fill in the x number to what you are seeing in your own prompt).

Also, don't mix up your own IP vs the server IPs. In the prompt window, your IP comes first, then the right-side IPs are the ones you want to block.

Anyway, once you setup the IP blocking properly, you can do the logout, then login and enable peerblock at 90% load bar thing.

Anyway, great job on this! +5REP!!!

And here is my proof

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aeonaxx ? Peerblock ? FIXED ?? NO!-wipczr1-jpg  
    Last edited by Sklug; 08-31-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Sliptree's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing Xariona, this could probably be a good way to farm her for Top Hat or Sunglasses recipes.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." --Willy Wonka

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sliptree View Post
    Seeing Xariona, this could probably be a good way to farm her for Top Hat or Sunglasses recipes.
    wait.. which recipes?

CreeperDeath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    7/50
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enfeebleness View Post
    Aeonaxx ? Peerblock ? FIXED ?? NO!-htbp1ax-jpg

Took a little to figure out. I was getting the Character Not Found error over and over, but turns out I was blocking the wrong IP (as Kr4sh just stated). Once I got the right one it worked first try, and he was up.

+Rep
    Didnt't receive the rep :S
    Did it ever happened to you, when you're smoking a cigarette and you try to get it out from your mouth but your lips are so dry that your fingers go to the fire instead because the cigarette is stuck on your lips?

CreeperDeath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    7/50
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sklug View Post

Please note: I did not immediately see "Transfer Aborted," as it took maybe 20-30 seconds for it, so I originally thought I failed and almost logged out to try again. Be patient to check that out.
    You don't see the transfer aborded until you are out of the ship range. Get out immediately and you will see transfer aborded

EDIT: Sorry for double post :S
    Did it ever happened to you, when you're smoking a cigarette and you try to get it out from your mouth but your lips are so dry that your fingers go to the fire instead because the cigarette is stuck on your lips?

Sliptree's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmys96 View Post
    wait.. which recipes?
    Pattern: High Society Top Hat - Item - World of Warcraft - High Society Top Hat
    Design: Rhinestone Sunglasses - Item - World of Warcraft - Rhinestone Sunglasses

They are so rare that anyone who finds even one of them would never need to do anything else to earn gold ever again. People have transferred factions and servers to get to someone who has the recipe. The finished products rarely dropping from Blingtron boxes haven't done anything to slow the demand. They're smart loot though, meaning that only someone with the professions will be able to find the recipes. They also have a .01% drop rate off any Cataclysm and MoP mob...but this is just because that's Wowhead's lowest number. It is much, much, much lower than that. The number of people with either recipe on all combined servers probably numbers in the single digits.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." --Willy Wonka

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast