2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New lag macro and huge list of exploits [5.4.7]

Since most of this got leaked and will eventually get out to the public in a matter of time, I've decided to post everything I can think of, some of it may already be known so I'm sorry for any resposting, I'm just posting what we found and what I haven't seen posted myself.

/script for i = 0, 500, 1 do BuyMerchantItem(1) end; print("All requests sent");
    This is the main macro you'll be using, it can be used for many things. You can lag the game in many different ways but this is a very easy way to do it. You have to have an insufficient amount of the currency the first item from a vendor costs. Also, make sure your inventory isn't full. If you have the pet Ethereal Soul-Trader you can lag yourself anywhere without any limitations. A Traveler's Tundra Mammoth can also be very useful where mounts can be used. As for the number of requests sent, I have put in 500, you can adjust this number to increase lag. Although a number too high can cause a disconnect. If you want to lag yourself based on a number of seconds I would use this modified version, it's going to vary based on you connection, so change the 0.063 number until you time it correctly.

/script seconds = 30; for i = 0, seconds / 0.063, 1 do BuyMerchantItem(1) end; print("All requests sent");

Other than the obvious benefits lagging can have, such as being able to carry a flag in BG's without getting spotted, extending the time of speed buffs and so on, here are some other things that are also very useful in combination with the lag. Some of them do not have anything to do with the lag though.

1. Temple of Kotmogu: Dupe Orbs of Power

1. Stand next to an orb, use the orb and lag yourself with the macro at the very same time.
    2. Have someone else pick up the orb during the lag.
    After your lag ends you will both have the orb, this way you can get many, many orbs in play.

I suppose this could work with some other objects that apply a buff to you as well, but I don't think you are going to have any success with loot related objects. This is a very recent discovery I've made, so I didn't really test much.

2. Attack / kill people and creatures without being near them

1. Lag yourself, preferably while being on a flying mount.
    2. Use an instant cast spell / attack on player or mob then fly away.
    3. After the lag ends you will use the spell / attack you used during the lag, regardless of your distance to the target.
    Obviously useful for attacking people without guard detection or being spotted by higher level people if you are ganking lowbies.

3. Temporary God Mode

This is simple. When lagging with this macro, no one can deal any damage to you or use any spells on you, everything will be dealt after the lag ends. Any buff that you have on you will also keep going, so if you can cast Divine Shield for example, it will keep going server side for as long as you lag. Doesn't seemingly work with things that deal damage like Spinning Crane Kick. If you do this in battlegrounds or duels for example when you are about to die, the opponent(s) can attack you all they want to without any effect until the lag stops. You can also survive if you use this near death and get healed more than the amount damaged during the lag.

4. Delay certain events and triggers

This will work with different things that will wait for a response from the player.
    So for example if you queue for Brawler's Guild, you can lag yourself when you're about to get in, if you keep yourself lagged you can keep the arena empty for a good while.
    Although previously known with the use of guild bank lag macro, this can also be used to lag a zeppelin / boat so none of the players on it will get ported to their destination. An easy way to keep it lagged for as long as you want, but also have the ability to stop when pleased:
    1. Have two characters on a zeppelin or boat (can be trial accounts), use the macro with the vendor on the zeppelin if you are using that, or spawn a vendor yourself with a mount or pet.
    2. Lag yourself for 30 seconds or so on one character, after 15 seconds of lag, lag yourself for 30 seconds on the other character.
    3. When you can see the "You do not have the required items for that purchase" message fading away on one of the characters, lag yourself for 30 seconds again on that character. Keep doing this until you don't want to lag the zeppelin / boat anymore.

5. Roll back your character

If you send enough requests you will sometimes be disconnected while your character remains in the game, giving you the message "A character with this name already exists". If you meet some certain unknown conditions and the amount of requests you send exceed about 1000, your character will sometimes be in-game for 10 minutes and then rolled back to a previous state in time. This is extremely unreliable and sometimes I've done it multiple times in a row, other times I haven't succeeded for hours, I very much encourage people to experiment with this as it is a very tedious and annoying process to do alone.

6. Resurrect after falling to death & Disconnecting

This is actually very old, I found it back in Wrath of the Lich King but since then it has changed in some way (which seems to be known by some people, but not posted here).
    If you die by falling to your death, easily done in the massive hole in Stranglethorn Vale (The Sundering), and then disconnecting yourself by using Alt + F4, you will when you log in find yourself at the graveyard. When you move you will appear normal on your own client, but server side you will be moving through walls and flying around oddly. It will say that you are moving so you won't be able to mount for example, but if jump on a friends dual-seater as the first thing, and he puts you into water you will be able to mount up. If you mount up on a dual-seater and a friend jumps in, you will be able to steer it through walls and objects. So if done on Kalimdor you will be able to get to GM Island for example. The person who is in the dual-seater must log out when he wants to get off it, otherwise he will simply be pulled back to the graveyard location.

I have experienced ending up in the XYZ location 0,0,0 when doing this, if that happens you'll have to be pet battled by your friend and you will return to "normal".

7. Pet battle observations

Just a few things I've found with the lag in relation to battle pets.
    • If you lag yourself, cage a pet + summon it, you will cage it but still have it summoned.
    • If you lag yourself, cage a pet, put it in one of the pet slots you will receive an error and the slot will become empty, this way you can also queue for a pet battle without any pets if you do it with all slots and then pressing the queue button before the lag ends. When you get prompted to enter the pet battle, you simply won't be able to though.

8. Fusing

If you are on a mount and you lag yourself, after the person currently mounted dismounts, you will be fused as long as the lag is active, you will appear to be held by the other character's hand, this can do many different things. If you take a flight path for example, you won't get the flight path mount and after the lag you will simply be swimming to your flight path location. You can also do this with 3 people if you want to, in the picture, 3 people are on a mammoth and one of the passengers are lagged, we then took a flight path.
    A different way to fuse is to have to dual-seaters next to a vendor, both mounting each other and sending enough requests to disconnect at the same time, sometimes you will end up in the XYZ location 0,0,0 and other times your characters will be fused, this isn't something I've really tested and I believe RAoV has a video on something very similar if not exactly the same thing.

9. Miscellaneous

Just a few of random things that comes to mind (although I probably missed some stuff):
    • If you lag and enter a vehicle like the ones in Strand of the Ancients for example, you will not be able to exit it without logging out.
    • If you jump on a dual-seater and then right after take a flight path, you will be on the dual-seater while being on your flying path mount.
    • If you lag and then talk to an NPC to open a menu you will be able to use them after running away from the NPC that granted it, for example, if you lag and then talk to a flight master, after a while you will get prompted with the menu even after having run away, you can then fly from there without being at the flight master. This can be a bit unreliable and sometimes you might have to spam the NPC.

Credits

Skuzzi
    Sarick

I honestly don't read a lot of the exploits on this forum, I exploit mainly for my own entertainment and the thrill of exploiting, I don't care much about reputation and if it wasn't because of the pressured situation I'm in I probably wouldn't have released any of this for a while. If any of this has been found by anyone else I did not know, but I hope someone will find some use in any of this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New lag macro and huge list of exploits [5.4.7]-cex4zaz-jpg   New lag macro and huge list of exploits [5.4.7]-emfpzzk-jpg   New lag macro and huge list of exploits [5.4.7]-7vkqf-jpg   New lag macro and huge list of exploits [5.4.7]-6xahf-jpg   New lag macro and huge list of exploits [5.4.7]-7vloz-jpg  

Last edited by SKUZZI; 03-19-2014 at 06:20 AM.
    In Exploits We Trust.

New lag macro and huge list of exploits [5.4.7]
  2. Thanks Wintertale (1 members gave Thanks to SKUZZI for this useful post)
    Sarick's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to add something on delaying events.
    You can "take over" zeppelin/boat easier, and its done by using Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.
    While you are on zepp/boat mount up, talk to the goblin and use this macro :
    /script for i = 0, 500, 1 do BuyMerchantItem(5) end; print("All requests sent");
    Boat/zepp should be stuck for ~5minutes.
    Last edited by Sarick; 03-14-2014 at 04:58 PM.

yeeshin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's pretty good!

Nice release +rep

Alfalfa's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    70/79
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outstanding, nice release! +3 rep from me

This is making me want to resub...

Romath's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    162/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happens to the Zepplin on the other end when its being lagged?
    Sometimes it's a different cross realm zone on the opposite side, so does it bug it for all servers that are on that cross realm zone?

realrdanger's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Work on 3.3.5 ?

Sarick's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Romath View Post
    Sometimes it's a different cross realm zone on the opposite side, so does it bug it for all servers that are on that cross realm zone?
    The zeppellin you lag will still get to the "other side", or should I say there will be 2 zeppelins at same time. Its a bit weird.
    Just try to get zeppelin stuck for like 4 minutes till it makes full circle, should give you better understanding.

Zombiez's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for sharing this

SKUZZI's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's actually two different zeppelins, so the one you lag will just never teleport the players on it to the other one.

Originally Posted by realrdanger View Post
    Work on 3.3.5 ?
    I'm not sure about this, I assume it would work though.
    In Exploits We Trust.

Romath's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    162/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SKUZZI View Post
    It's actually two different zeppelins, so the one you lag will just never teleport the players on it to the other one..
    Interesting...

Tossed some rep and a couple coins to you OP.

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting...

Tossed some rep and a couple coins to you OP.
    Thanks a lot mate.
    And I'd love to hear any successful use of any of the exploits, or any questions if the descriptions are vague.
    In Exploits We Trust.

bboystyle82's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmm., i seem not to be getting any lag from either script

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bboystyle82 View Post
    hmmmm., i seem not to be getting any lag from either script
    Can you afford the item you are trying to buy? (you shouldn't be able to for the lag to work)
    And is your inventory full? Since it won't work if it is.
    In Exploits We Trust.

bboystyle82's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SKUZZI View Post
    Can you afford the item you are trying to buy? (you shouldn't be able to for the lag to work)
    And is your inventory full? Since it won't work if it is.

empty bags and it worked. thx!

swatswe's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zeppelin lag confirmed working. stormscale eu
    https://i.imgur.com/pz8PG1h.jpg
    Last edited by swatswe; 03-16-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast