0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kill your own faction in Shrine

I wasn't exactly sure if this was a exploit? but i guess it is since you can't pull the mob up there without abusing mind control to stop the mob from running back to it's spawn. Also hopefully this isnt a repost i wasn't able to find a post about it.

---

Basically you need a priest and preferably also a high HP tank for the best results.

Your priest is going to find a Manifestation of Pride, they are all over Vale of Eternal Blossoms, they have a spell Sha Corruption Which puts a puddle under the target and deals 5% of the targets HP to everyone standing in the puddle. So get your priest to mindcontrol the add and move it to shrine (it will take a while since mind control will break and you need to reapply it all the time) when you're at the destination where you want to unleash your puddle of doom ( ) have the tank taunt the add so it does sha corruption on him. It only needs to cast once and pretty much everyone should die if your tank is high enough HP. Also dont mindcontrol the add after it has casted sha corruption, simply let it die. Since if you mindcontrol the add again it will reduce the damage people take from the puddle significantly.

Did this at the innkeeper, it's funny seeing all the AFK'ers melt away ^^

Edit: So it seems you can do this without a priest then with any non damaging offensive ability... however if you dont want people to damage your add before its in place i guess mindcontrolling it is still the best way
    Last edited by jacklulz; 02-06-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Kill your own faction in Shrine
    adolphin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't require a priest, and non damaging offensive ability works. Also this is not specific to the one mob, just kite one of the elites like everyone else ffs. Worthless
    I'm not a narcissist, you idiot.

Obbeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adolphin View Post
    Doesn't require a priest, and non damaging offensive ability works. Also this is not specific to the one mob, just kite one of the elites like everyone else ffs. Worthless
    youre pritty damn ignorant all he wanted to do was share something amuseing

Teh Canadian's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like said above. I think you made it harder than you needed with the way you accomplished this.

jacklulz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adolphin View Post
    Alright, well i didnt know.. I only tried pulling it and it kept going back to the spawn point so i thought i would try with a priest and it worked.
    Sorry then.. seems like you are pretty mad tho, i wasn't expecting a reply like this xD damn toxic community Just trying to show something i had fun with :/. Oh well i guess if its deemed worthless a mod can delete this thread... i still think its pretty fun and havent seen a post about it, even one that doesn't mention mindcontrol.

Also if you dont mindcontrol it i guess people will just kill it before you pull it all the way..

Archrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting find, never considered it. I'll be trolling a bit with this for sure, I have a few select friends who love to AFK in Shrine and it'll be fun to screw with them.

We're not all toxic arses jacklulz, don't worry Good find and I'll throw some rep your way.