9/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obsidium Nightwing mount walk through walls

I think I discovered this a long time ago but forgot until the other day, however I still didnt see any non warlock or program wall hacks when i searched. If you have the obsidian nightwing mount you are able to walk through INVISIBLE walls in SoO. This probably works for all other invisible walls but I have not tested it.

People can also jump on your back and walk through the walls as well BUT they will be stuck on the other side unless they mount you again to return. I got this on video when I was raiding last week but I will only post a couple screens from the video since I do not feel like finding an editor to remove the names.

I dont know why you would want to do this other than to maybe skip shamans if you cant kill them. It probably works for all other invisible walls but i dont have time to test it and + the no theories here yadda yadda so i'm just going to leave it as; the obsidian nightwing mount ignores the invisible wall between shamans and nazgrim, obviously not intended since no other mount or non hacking program can get you through the wall.
    Last edited by DarkMassacre; 01-22-2014 at 08:25 PM. Reason: removes pics because of paranoia with banwave

Obsidium Nightwing mount walk through walls
    imbapojken's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried on several invisible walls, some seems to work, some don't. I'll get back with more info later today ^.^
    VALHALLA AWAITS!

Archrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After I get home from classes today I'll run through SoO with my Nightwing. It'd be nice to be able to just skip Shamans heh.

kaustos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just FYI, you can't skip shamans. Nazgrim does not spawn until they're dead. There's actually *nothing* spawned past the demolishers until they're dead, all the way including Garrosh.

It probably isn't actually the mount causing it. We noticed at the start of the tier that some of us were able to randomly just walk right through the gate- and this quirk has existed all of MoP with random barriers just not working on some people (Guo-Lai halls doors, Isle of Thunder gates, etc)

DarkMassacre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kaustos View Post
    Just FYI, you can't skip shamans. Nazgrim does not spawn until they're dead. There's actually *nothing* spawned past the demolishers until they're dead, all the way including Garrosh.

It probably isn't actually the mount causing it. We noticed at the start of the tier that some of us were able to randomly just walk right through the gate- and this quirk has existed all of MoP with random barriers just not working on some people (Guo-Lai halls doors, Isle of Thunder gates, etc)
    Yea I never ran all the way to nazgrim I just ran past the demolishers and the trash killed me, then ran back to shamans because people we complaining about me messing around instead of killing the boss. :P Mainly I was running around while someone was explaining how we do the fight to the new tank and discovered that I was the only one able to talk through the wall back where I tank the boss, unless I demounted then I couldnt.