0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pantera1230 View Post
    For clarification on the timing used in the bg method for deepholm for getting Aeonaxx - I used 3 characters for this due to the 15 minute debuff from being kicked from a bg. I found that depending on the time it takes for your bar to go from 90-100% (I have wow and my other games on a SSD so load times are fairly fast) mine goes to 90% really quickly then takes about ~2 seconds to go to 100%. I enabled peerblock at roughly 1.5 seconds after it hit 90%; you're pretty much aiming for it to be on the border of hitting 100%. If you do this too quickly it'll say character not found or instance not found and boot you to the character screen again.

Pro-tip: Set your hearth point to Temple of earth in deepholm, because if you do it too fast and you get one of those errors (character not found etc) it'll place you to your hearth point. Unless you want to be going from Pandaria-> deepholm every attempt This'll help a lot.

PS. I got both mounts in a few days. Aeonaxx took me 7 or so attempts using 3 characters to avoid the 15 min deserter debuff. I got TLPD after 3 Vyragosa kills.
    Could you tell me where you camped to get TLPD?

Peerblock and you - A guide to exploit CRZ
    Pantera1230's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://i.imgur.com/fRjK0WM.jpg

It may be hard to see. However I camped for him for about 5-10 minutes (roughly) at the Vyragosa spawn (red dot)(lower west) I killed 3 Vyragosa's at that location. I set up a noodle cart let it run it's course and set another up - no spawn. I went to the cnter red dot (also noted stone pillar and sat on top of that for about a noodle cart and a half before I saw him coming up from the pink path. Those 2 locations overlap the most spawn points per location. I managed to get him at the blue dot as he was coming up from his path. It's hard to reach him from there but very doable. He fell onto the rocks out of loot range so I pulled a nearby rhino (also the phased out one) killed it near TLPD and looted the phased rhino and it gave me TLPD's mount as well. If you need any further help or have any questions feel free to ask, Happy hunting.

PS. Those colored rings are flight paths of TLPD I made it myself with reference from other maps.
    Last edited by Pantera1230; 01-04-2014 at 02:31 PM.

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant see 3724 port in my netstat -n when i'm in org, what is the solution for this? Guys?

please add me on skype - just4yousales

i would appreciate help!

no_power's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nav4321 View Post
    I cant see 3724 port in my netstat -n when i'm in org, what is the solution for this? Guys?

i would appreciate help!
    Hmm.. Do you see any IP that looks like "blizzard ip", like 195.12.xx.xx? Could you print the window after typing "netstat -n"?

According to wowwiki.com, wow uses the ports 1119, 3724, 6112, 6113, and 6114. So search for any those ports.

Jeppe11887's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pantera1230 View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/fRjK0WM.jpg

It may be hard to see. However I camped for him for about 5-10 minutes (roughly) at the Vyragosa spawn (red dot)(lower west) I killed 3 Vyragosa's at that location. I set up a noodle cart let it run it's course and set another up - no spawn. I went to the cnter red dot (also noted stone pillar and sat on top of that for about a noodle cart and a half before I saw him coming up from the pink path. Those 2 locations overlap the most spawn points per location. I managed to get him at the blue dot as he was coming up from his path. It's hard to reach him from there but very doable. He fell onto the rocks out of loot range so I pulled a nearby rhino (also the phased out one) killed it near TLPD and looted the phased rhino and it gave me TLPD's mount as well. If you need any further help or have any questions feel free to ask, Happy hunting.

PS. Those colored rings are flight paths of TLPD I made it myself with reference from other maps.
    Thanks A LOT!
    Have a nice day.
    PS How many carts did you use until you got the mount? DS

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jeppe11887 View Post
    Thanks A LOT!
    Have a nice day.
    PS How many carts did you use until you got the mount? DS
    I used I'd say 3 or so every Vyragosa kill. For TLPD I used 2 for each time I checked for him. When I got him in my sights I used I'd say 10 or less from the beginning to the kill, I kept trying various spots to get him since you only have a very limited window of opportunity. Like I said in my previous post I found that the place at the blue dot works the best for the kill when he's patroling the pink route, I'm not sure about the other routes though. In total I used far less than 30 carts. It could be higher depending on your luck with a TLPD spawn though. Also as I previously stated as well, if you ever get his corpse stuck on a hill or cliff you can try to pull another mob near TLPD's corpse and kill it (I think it has to also be a phased mob) and loot it, thus also looting TLPD's corpse.

PS. If you're able to make your own carts I find it really easy to make them due to these farming spots:

Carrots - Isle of giants: Dinomancers (The boat south east has roughly 20 or more in the boat) *they also drop Zandalari Raptor pets.
    Ginseng - Bought from Food supply vendor near your farm for 3g/ea
    Wildfowl Breast - Middle of Valley of four winds there's a ton of cranes there to kill in the marsh area.
    Tiger Steaks - Windward Isle in Jade forest (north east isle)
    Giant Mantis Shrimp - I found the best places to fish these were in Krasarang Wild and Jade Forest.
    Jade Lungfish - I found Jade Forest to be the place place to get these.

*Obviously any of this can be bought on the AH including the carts, but I found after killing Vyragosa it's helpful to farm for a while after you kill her.

Feelock123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Atselmya's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could this be used to always win fishing events?

adolphin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Atselmya View Post
    Could this be used to always win fishing events?
    This thought didn't even cross my mind... guess so

Webst4r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nav4321 View Post

i would appreciate help!
    You could also do Ctrl+Shift+ESC, go to Performance tab, then Ressource Monitor. In the new windows, go to Network tab and select your Wow process. In TCP Connections, you'll see live connections from your Wow process with IP and ports. Grey one will be old connection on standby.

Hope this might help.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought this may be able to be used to get the relics for the Relic Hunter title (Search wowhead if you don't know what I'm talking about lol) :P

skeletonboy360's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason I just cannot do this anymore in deepholm. I always get kicked back to the log in screen.

Jeppe11887's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skeletonboy360 View Post
    For some reason I just cannot do this anymore in deepholm. I always get kicked back to the log in screen.
    You can do it, you're just doing it wrong.
    Try counting how long time it for the bar to go from 90-100%(when it stops loading for a second) if it stops loading for 2 seconds before starting to load again, enable peerblock @ 1.7 secs (ish).

Let me know if it doesn't work,and I'll try to help you out more.

skeletonboy360's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried it again and this time I got on the game, but it didnt put me on my server, was still on CRZ. I've not it many times before, but now I just cant.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skeletonboy360 View Post
    I just tried it again and this time I got on the game, but it didnt put me on my server, was still on CRZ. I've not it many times before, but now I just cant.
    If you're falling back to the CRZ it means you enabled it too late. I found sometimes I'd get into game and NPCscan would pop up for Aeonaxx but I'd be back onto the CRZ also. However after playing around I found that 1.5 second or even as late as Jeppe said 1.7 seconds out of 2 or so works. You just have to find that sweet spot, it'll take a few tries.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast