17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leech in brawler's guild (All classes & gear) + more

NO looking for wintrading in the thread, use the stickies or the IRC instead..

Theres a printscreen guide posted by a helpful soul below.

if you cant unplug your internet cable (wifi and such) use this program to cause your wow client to lag for X seconds. you can find this program HERE (Lag7 Strategic Lagtool)

#1 Delete your hearthstone
    #2 Click the little Red question mark
    #3 Character stuck
    #4 Unstuck teleport to graveyard
    #5 Click this 9 - 9.5sec before you get teleported in. (At half cast bar unplug your internet cable untill the cast is completed)
    #6 if done right you will get teleported in just as the cast finishes, killing you
    #7 Wait 2minutes untill next guy teleports in and defeats hes boss giving you credit aswell and ranking you up.
    #8 repeat untill rank 10.
    Originally Posted by l337pally View Post
    Confirmed working US, and found pretty simple way to do it. Hit /timer when person before you gets ported out start timer. at 11 seconds hit the unstuck port button, at 16 seconds total hit your lag key = win.

(sometimes you get ported out, but you will notice the Npc handling the shoutcast is still standing still and after 2minutes the rain of fire will come) that means you are doing it correctly, just dont release and wait for the next guy to defeat hes boss (if he fails you fail aswell)

if you just do it a few times you will notice how long it takes/where the npc is when ppl get teleported in, to easly track this use /timer ingame and once you get the right timing, its free levels in brawlers use this with a friend on low level to burst down bosses that are easy to provide you with a win on high ranks.

for example sometimes its 18.9sec before you get ported in and sometimes theres 21 seconds, there is 2 different times but its not hard to guess, just stand on the side and keep an eye on where the flying helicopter (alliance) is when he teleports ppl inside, use a timer or something but its deffinatly doable, on rank 7 now as we speak from being rank 1!.

now thank me found this when i was mad that they fixed the dagger.

Have fun geting a free mount!

Still working as of 5,4

good
    Originally Posted by megavolt419 View Post
    Alright this works!!!!

Im using a desktop computer, i am on horde side and i hit unstuck close to Boss Bazz 2nd pass and i unplug my Ethernet cable at the end of stuck and plug it back in and just sit back and wait for someone to win!
    You dont unstuck after port, you unstuck right before you port and unplug and then replug and you end up dead i just did this again, you got to make sure the person going next kills their boss after the 2 min wait.
    I unplug it right when the cast goes over the c in Stuck and plug in right when it is done casting!

Originally Posted by Actaeon View Post
    Yes, you know you have this right if there IS a 2min wait before the next fight. If the next guy kills his boss, then you will get credit for his kill. It works best with a friend, queuing with a challenge card on Bruce, with him queueing directly after you. Took a few screenshots to help gauge the time necessary to press the stuck button and unplug network. THe first three help setup the timing necessary for this bug to work, and the last one shows it in action, as I am lying dead on the ground, with another fight going on in the arena. Didnt take a screenshot, but there was a 2minute wait before the next person is teleported in, which is a sign that this exploit is working.

First Screenshot- This is the place where Bizmo should be, after the fight, when you start casting the "Character Stuck. After the fight before you ends, WAIT FOR BIZMO TO MAKE ONE FULL LOOP AROUND THE RING, before returning to this spot. As he returns to this spot, passing it, cast the "Character Stuck" button. This helps account for the timing of some fights being 18.9 seconds, and others being 21. It's a lot easier to gauge the positioning of Bizmo, and to proceed accordingly, instead of using a stopwatch.

If you are wondering where im standing, it's on the place where Bizmo sits when he is watching the fight going on in the ring.

Second Screenshot- This is the place where you should turn off your network, pulling the ethernet plug, whatever.

If you're wondering where I'm standing, its on the southeast corner of the ring, if looked at from a birds-eye-view.

Third Screenshot- Turn your net back on when Bizmo passes this place. Your cast should have <1 second left, usually, and the cast should finish as your net kicks in. You know if you did this correctly if you hear Bizmo shout your name, and are immediately teleported to the place where the dead people lie- after they fight. Try to time this correctly, as it is very crucial to turn your network on at the right moment, but you have a lot more leeway than you would have if you didnt turn the network off.

Fourth Screenshot- I am dead, teleported outside the ring. This is supposed to happen, as the two minute wait will still occur. To test this, simply try and press the release button to see if it worked. If you did it correctly, then you should be unable to release or resurrect, and there will be a two-minute wait until the next fight. To get credit, the person after MUST win their fight. If they lose, then you must try again.

Good Luck!
    ^ My contribution to this thread
    Thanks alot, Actaeon for Providing a printscreen guide and also helping me with an area of this exploit he deserves some credit!

Edit: adding the Horde video someone linked in the comments.

Leech in brawler's guild (All classes &amp; gear) + more
    phansawat's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    14/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do u exatly know when to start cast it since it take around 12-15 sec before it teleport u in

Kaizuken's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    60/293
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by empty_skillz View Post
    So they fixed the dagger but i found another trick, so this trick does not involve the Dagger exploit that was fixed a while ago.

#3 Character stuck
    #5 Click this 9 - 9.5sec before you get teleported in.
    #6 if done right you will get teleported in just as the cast finishes, killing you
    #7 repeat untill rank 10.

if you just do it a few times you will notice how long it takes/where the npc is when ppl get teleported in, to easly track this use /timer ingame and once you get the right timing, its free levels in brawlers use this with a friend on low level to burst down bosses that are easy to provide you with a win on high ranks.

Confirmed, working +REP

Pdey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got it to work with luck..(just as you said
    as soon as you die you get ported out.. and it failed
    no matter as there was already the boss or not...

dont know may you must die EXACTLY 0,1 second after port.. but is nearly impossibly to catch this point

empty_skillz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phansawat View Post
    how do u exatly know when to start cast it since it take around 12-15 sec before it teleport u in
    stand on the side and you will notice he has 2 "places" where he teleports ppl in, also use /timer ingame to get accurate time estimations.

a friend and me been doing this to rank 6 on our new leveled just now, ppl are whispering us like mad atm :P

Thanks G/R
    60/293
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pdey View Post
    got it to work with luck..(just as you said
    as soon as you die you get ported out.. and it failed
    no matter as there was already the boss or not...

dont know may you must die EXACTLY 0,1 second after port.. but is nearly impossibly to catch this point
    After 21 Seconds when the other player has beaten the boss you will port in

Bosbo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys this rly looks interesting, but i just started playing wow and I have no idea how to get a invitation to the brawlers guild any1 know how to?

Thanks G/R
    60/293
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bosbo View Post
    hey guys this rly looks interesting, but i just started playing wow and I have no idea how to get a invitation to the brawlers guild any1 know how to?
    You have go to the black market and buy this item "Blood Soaked Invitation"

TeoG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed working EU. Well done OP.

Buy one from the auction house - they're around 1-2k

Bosbo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks guys you are the best

Chinaboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work with cardbosses?

Bosbo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by empty_skillz View Post
    So they fixed the dagger but i found another trick, so this trick does not involve the Dagger exploit that was fixed a while ago.

#3 Character stuck
    #5 Click this 9 - 9.5sec before you get teleported in.
    #7 repeat untill rank 10.

Ok so How do I know when I get ported in? there is no cast bar xD or do i have to watch others get ported in and guess the time?

TeoG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so How do I know when I get ported in? there is no cast bar xD or do i have to watch others get ported in and guess the time?
    You have to guess, I don't think it's exactly the same every time however - it's not hard

AJ989's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can we get banned for doing this to rank 10?

Bosbo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i dont think that either, once they got ported in 21 secs after once 19 secs after so yeah this is going to be hard to guess but I'll try

Page 1 of 23 12345 ... LastLast