0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kota Peak (Herb Spot)

As most of you know Kota Peak is a great spot EXP but it is also good for herb and mining.
    Attachment 10642
    Attachment 10647
    Attachment 10644
    Attachment 10645
    Attachment 10646

Kota Peak (Herb Spot)
    marijuanaf1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    host the images into imgur or something cause it takes a long time for the attachments to be allowed

Blueice22's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might also want to give a little bit more information then what you have given here..... What you have posted makes absolutely no sense at all and is in no way an exploit.

skeletonboy360's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This got me excited until I read the post

Sensisativa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure this would even qualify as a guide or maybe I am not understanding?

Is the exploit herbing or mining? is it a bugged node you can constantly get ore/herb from or one that respawns instantly?

Or is this just "Hey guys, you can come here to mine & herb, take a look at my screenshots sometime when they get approved"

Ok, now I will try and be helpful.

Please take a moment before you post to sit back and think about which section you should post in. Something like this would belong in General section because it is not an Exploit to mine or herb and it should not go into Guide
    section without an actual written guide.

I know you had the right intentions with attaching the picture, I mean, it is a feature of the forums, but those have to be approved by a mod and reaction time for this varies greatly. It is always recommended to upload to a picture hosting site and link to that so people can see what you are trying to talk about right away.

Another thing to think about is how you layout your guide/exploit/thread. Typing 1 sentence is not really going to give people any type of information to absorb, most people will skip on to the next thread or stop to insult/laugh at you for posting in the wrong spot.

Keep your chin up, go read the posting rules and try a little harder next time.

Rules:

New users really, really, really should read these, then read them again. Goes for some of our older users also.

The OwnedCore Handbook
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...owed-here.html
    Last edited by Sensisativa; 10-02-2012 at 08:23 PM.
    "A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better"

B3ASTxXxNarwhal's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sensisativa View Post
    I'm not sure this would even qualify as a guide or maybe I am not understanding?

Is the exploit herbing or mining? is it a bugged node you can constantly get ore/herb from or one that respawns instantly?

Or is this just "Hey guys, you can come here to mine & herb, take a look at my screenshots sometime when they get approved"

Ok, now I will try and be helpful.

Please take a moment before you post to sit back and think about which section you should post in. Something like this would belong in General section because it is not an Exploit to mine or herb and it should not go into Guide
    section without an actual written guide.

I know you had the right intentions with attaching the picture, I mean, it is a feature of the forums, but those have to be approved by a mod and reaction time for this varies greatly. It is always recommended to upload to a picture hosting site and link to that so people can see what you are trying to talk about right away.

Another thing to think about is how you layout your guide/exploit/thread. Typing 1 sentence is not really going to give people any type of information to absorb, most people will skip on to the next thread or stop to insult/laugh at you for posting in the wrong spot.

Keep your chin up, go read the posting rules and try a little harder next time.

Rules:

New users really, really, really should read these, then read them again. Goes for some of our older users also.

The OwnedCore Handbook
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...owed-here.html
    I'm so sorry. I did post more but it didn't save (my Internet sucks). I am currently busy. I will redo it later I am sorry for this :-(