60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kill Group With Mass Summon - Two Methods, One Works Anywhere

I've seen a lot of these threads pop up recently so i've decided to contribute my own methods!

Method 1:
    This one will work anywhere, though you will need 2 (in some cases 3) people and a 2 seater flying mount in order to do it.

1. Go through the steps listed in (Fuse Exploit - Port to XYZ (0, 0, 0) on Any Map)this thread to get the person into the state where they are frozen underneath Stonetalon Mountains. You could just summon the group here and watch them fall under the world to their deaths, however that is much less creative

2. Now, have the player who has the 2 seater (not the one who is in the frozen state) use any sort of summon - it doesn't matter what - to summon the player in the frozen state to them self. This has to be done within the same map that you entered the state in otherwise it will be cancelled, bear in mind this can be done in any map using a remote guild bank. Alternatively, you can have the frozen person use a hearth stone, as long as that is within the same map and you can get to them in a reasonable amount of time.

3. Have the person in the frozen state hop onto the 2 seater of the person who summoned them. Sometimes it is bugged so you are unable to get onto the 2 seater (the server still thinks the character is in the 2 seater, hence why when you use a mammoth mount it will spawn with just one vendor. In this case, you need to have a third person with a 2 seater to get on.

4. Fly wherever you want to summon the group and kick the frozen-state player off the mount, or dismount yourself. Instead of getting a parachute and falling they will simply float there in the air as if they are levitating. Unlike the other method, this doesn't require standing on anything specific to do and means you can summon people high in the air in fatigue zones or above lava, or under the world etc...

5. Summon the raid and laugh hysterically.

Method 2:
    This method is much faster and can be done solo, and can be done in two locations depending on whether or not you have completed the quest chain. This may not be available to Alliance as I am not sure how the quest chain works on their end.

1. Go to Thal'Darah Grove in Stonetalon Mountains. Now, depending on whether or not you have completed the quest chain that ends with the arena being destroyed by a Goblin Bomb, what you need to do changes.
    - If you have finished it (there is no tree there) go to the bottom of the crater.
    - If you have not finished the quest chain then make your way to the room at the very top of the tree.

2. Summon the group. If you have summoned them in the crater, everyone who has not done the quest chain will fall under the world and die. If you summon them in the room atop the tree, everyone who has done the quest chain will fall to their deaths.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Devanh; 08-24-2012 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Changed colors.

Kill Group With Mass Summon - Two Methods, One Works Anywhere
    ene1980's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool! wanna try it^^

shauras's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the second method and it didn't work for me :0 I summoned my group in the middle of the top room.

Devanh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shauras View Post
    I tried the second method and it didn't work for me :0 I summoned my group in the middle of the top room.
    This particular spot will only kill the people who have completed the quest chain, as I said in the thread. If you are Alliance then I don't know whether or not it is possible, try using the crater spot as it is more likely people have not done the quest chain.