Mind Control isn't the only thing around to tele other players xD, MindVision Exploit menu

User Tag List

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mind Control isn't the only thing around to tele other players xD, MindVision Exploit

Well dunno if this old or not but here it goes. Mind Vision is able to port players and NPCs(NPCs that are know walking, only stationary ones). I was doing this in eternal and molten wow and I did crazy stuff with it, since the NPC/monster I ported out of the way, they do not respawn at all, also other NPCs around them get bugged, for example, you kill a bugged NPC and when they die they have there drowning animation.

All I can say that if you are a priest user with a wowemu or something, use at your own risk, you can only be found out if a player checks there C.log. Also players nowadays see preists as suspects in WoW, mainly in alliance territory. So like I said use at your own risk

Requirements:
    WoW(p.sever 3.3.5a)-tested it here
    faction priest with Shadow Focus(prevent mind control breaks and such)
    WoWemu(used Hitchhicker for 3.3.5a)
    (Can do this to horde toons too, so know need to check on faction hack)
    Mind vision works on EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING which is around you lvl, flagged or unflagged, you can enable this on someone.

Note:
    Only use this in less populated areas, unless you have the balls of steel to go to cities to rid players, then you can do this as well.

I for one tested it on players with stupid names, why? I know they do not have a main, plus they cannot comprehend what just happen to them

My reason for doing this is to get revenge on Molten WoW for banning me, xD, I can remove every NPC if I wanted to but I will not.

Mind Control isn't the only thing around to tele other players xD, MindVision Exploit
    GermanBratwurst's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [no emu stuff here]

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry i hadnt notice, you can remove the thread then.