Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INSTANT Queue for any Dungeon - Works Great for LONG DPS Queues @ 85

Okay, here's what this trick does...

From what I can guess, its a way to trick the game into thinking someone has left your group and then "finding replacements". As most of you already know, when the game replaces someone, your group is put in the front of the dungeon line. Using this method, you and 1 other person are able to chain queue whichever instance you want with ~30 second queues(regardless of class).

1. You and a friend group up and queue for a random dungeon... This is the only initial time investment required for this.

2. Complete this dungeon. The purpose of this is to put your character into the dungeon system.

3. When the dungeon is over, do not leave that group. Let all the other randoms leave.

4. Now either you or your friend needs to physically go to a dungeon that is different than the one you just were in. i.e. if you did Halls of Origination as your random, then physically fly your character to Grim batol and run into the instance.

5. Now once your loading screen goes away, open your queue pane and it should say: a player has left your Grim batol would you like to find a replacement? Click yes.

6. Enjoy your 30 second wait while you are put at the front of the line... Then after this instance is complete, redo the previous steps for another 30 second queue.

Using this you can spam queue dungeons. I'm assuming this would work on heroic as well as long as you and your friend aren't already saved. Overall, this needs testing but it could be very useful to some DPS who want faster queues.

Its great if your battlegroup is like mine and dps queues are 30+ minutes lol... Also, I'm sorry if this is common knowledge or has already been posted.

INSTANT Queue for any Dungeon - Works Great for LONG DPS Queues @ 85
    zanathos77's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried this twice, it did not work either time.

Galithiel's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It obviously doesn't work... When you finish the dungeon, and launch a research for a group, you'll count as a new group for a new dungeon...

MyWay86's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so much fail for rep leeching.

YaroslavWoW's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /facepalm <filler>

psuhbm5006's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You cant run the same dungeon twice in a row... If I have to, I'll post a video or a series of screenshots of how to do this for the people who cant follow simple instructions. You have to literally teleport out of your current dungeon, FLY your character to another dungeon, run in, and then it should work. I tested this all last night and got 30 second queues.
    Last edited by psuhbm5006; 12-11-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Inexx's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by psuhbm5006 View Post

You cant run the same dungeon twice in a row... If I have to, I'll post a video or a series of screenshots of how to do this for the people who cant follow simple instructions. You have to literally teleport out of your current dungeon, FLY your character to another dungeon, run in, and then it should work. I tested this all last night and got 30 second queues.
    pics or it did'nt happen'!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to head out for a bit but I'll do it tonight as soon as I get home. I think a lot of people are confusing the fact that you are NOT simply "requeueing" for a dungeon at the end of a previous one.

EDIT: Another thing I didnt make very clear in my first post is that YOU NEED TWO PEOPLE TO DO THIS EXPLOIT. You must queue for the first instance with a friend then let the THREE pugs leave when its over so its just you and your friend left in the group. THEN fly to another dungeon etc etc.

Once you fly to another dungeon and enter, it should have the "A player has left your group, would you like to role check and find a replacement etc etc" tab and you can click yes.

Sorry for the confusion... This really is a great little trick that has been working for me and my friend since I posted this last night.
    Last edited by psuhbm5006; 12-11-2010 at 04:23 PM.

SolidMoose's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed to work, you can also use this to queue for lower level dungeons
    My friend and I gave a group of lowbies a run through RFC the other day

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the friend that I ran with last night had not "discovered" most of the new dungeons yet so with this method I was actually able to get him into them. I appreciate the confirm, I was starting to think maybe I was going nuts :confused:

I'm currently queued up so I can get screenshots, but I'm sitting in the initial queue part which for me is a good 35 minutes... So I might be an hour or two before I put them up.

hehegirl's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tested and working

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hehegirl View Post
    tested and working
    Ty for the confirm.
    Last edited by psuhbm5006; 12-12-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried 2 more times following the directions exactly (like i did the first time), did not work again. I'm on a US server.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zanathos77 View Post
    tried 2 more times following the directions exactly (like i did the first time), did not work again. I'm on a US server.
    I dunno what to tell you man, I've been doing this for 2 days now. Also I know Im not the only one seeing as how reposts of this thread keep coming up. Maybe when I get time I'll make a video. Im too busy doing heroics atm o.O

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by psuhbm5006 View Post
    I dunno what to tell you man, I've been doing this for 2 days now. Also I know Im not the only one seeing as how reposts of this thread keep coming up. Maybe when I get time I'll make a video. Im too busy doing heroics atm o.O
    You can't say a thread works because reposts pop up.. plenty of people do that, hoping for a quick rep. as for it being confirmed working. a couple people said so. that's the reason I said that I'm on a US server, so we can try to figure out exactly how it is working. Because I'm trying it again, as we speak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast