Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got the email, and also have some good news. I got the fish removed, but I didn't get banned.

Now, here's the good news, I mailed 11 stacks of fish to my main, but I sent a stack of frostweave cloth as well, so the mail was named differently. I also sent some gold with it so that may have played a factor. But, anyway, I still have that mail, so I'm gonna leave it unread until cata, just to make sure.

01dan's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might sound risky... But any1 actually selling any stacks of fish on any US servers?

noobschoolbus's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post
    Just got the email, and also have some good news. I got the fish removed, but I didn't get banned.

Now, here's the good news, I mailed 11 stacks of fish to my main, but I sent a stack of frostweave cloth as well, so the mail was named differently. I also sent some gold with it so that may have played a factor. But, anyway, I still have that mail, so I'm gonna leave it unread until cata, just to make sure.
    I suggested this a couple posts back. You're the 1st person I know who did it too... seems to be working. The subject just has to be different I'm guessing.

LeetHaxor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 01dan View Post
    Might sound risky... But any1 actually selling any stacks of fish on any US servers?
    I'd suggest not doing this.

Originally Posted by noobschoolbus View Post
    I suggested this a couple posts back. You're the 1st person I know who did it too... seems to be working. The subject just has to be different I'm guessing.
    Ya I actually got the idea from you, although I had a similar idea, but credit to you . I can confirm that it worked though I'll SS it if necessary.

durgie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fixed, fish doesn't show up anymore. on US at least...

Balthamel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

Today i received this

Account Name:censored
    Realm: censored
    Character Name: censored
    guild name: censored

During a recent investigation regarding exploitation, we discovered that one of your characters had received item(s) that had been obtained in exploitive activities regarding zones involved in the Cataclysm expansion. Unfortunately, the item(s) that originated from this exploitation have been removed at this time.

Our current policies regarding exploitive items or money apply to players who knowingly or unknowingly receive money or items from a player that had been committing exploitive activities. If the character in possession of these items was found to have assisted with perpetuating the exploitation, they may receive an account penalty up to and including account closure. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

I logged in my account and the fish and leather is still there,what should i do?
    i was planing to go for realm first on cooking,this isnt my main character,i wanted to trade my main 20-25 min before cata starts,do you think it's risky?

please help

thanks

ps:im in a Eu server
    Last edited by Balthamel; 12-05-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Rantsi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mine got removed too now (didnt get any sort of message from GM tho)
    on server
    EU: Kazzak

Protigee's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the likely-hood of them not removing my fish / greens or banning me in the next 48 hours or so.. Because I still have had neither and its getting down to crunch time and I'm starting to get worried.

Biack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is all just annoying..

They are able to come with such an unclear statement like this
    Players can no longer catch new high-level fish when fishing near level 80-85 zones unless the account is upgraded to Cataclysm.

This statement made people believe that blizzard actually allowed it, unless you entered the new zone... Now they are banning people for it..

Balthamel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still i got my fish and leather

I don't understand they found out that i got cata stuff and still they didn't removed anything from my bank ^^

Tabs13's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got this , this morning :

Account Name:
    Realm:
    Character Name:

During a recent investigation regarding exploitation, we discovered that one of your characters had received item(s) that had been obtained in exploitive activities regarding zones involved in the Cataclysm expansion. Unfortunately, the item(s) that originated from this exploitation have been removed at this time.

Our current policies regarding exploitive items or money apply to players who knowingly or unknowingly receive money or items from a player that had been committing exploitive activities. If the character in possession of these items was found to have assisted with perpetuating the exploitation, they may receive an account penalty up to and including account closure. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

*{xxxxxxxxxx}*

Dirthsed
    Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe
    Blizzard Support
    Please note: A Blizzard Employee will never request the password to your account or e-mail address.

Then i checked my Gbank and it was all there , so I thought I might aswell mail it to my main with a stack of frostweave infront of it.

14 hours later i got this : (Ingame mail)

Subject: Blizzard Europe - Game Master Support

Sei gegrüßt,

leider konnten wir Dich im Spiel nicht erreichen. Wir mussten leider feststellen das du im Besitz mehrerer Gegenstände warst die erst mit der kommenden Erweiterung Cataclysm verfügbar sein sollten.
    Wir haben diese Gegenstände aus deinem Inventar entfernt und möchten dich dringend bitten keine weiteren Gegenstände dieser Art anzusammeln. Wir möchten allen Spielern einen gleichwertigen Einstieg in die Erweiterung ermöglichen.

Solltest Du weitere Hilfe benötigen, klicke bitte auf die Schaltfläche "Benötige weitere Hilfe", ansonsten kannst Du das Ticket schließen, indem Du auf "Nachricht gelesen" klickst.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Dein Game Master Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe

He deleted all of the leather in my mailbox , even the stacks wich were ''Covered'' by a stack of frostweave cloth.

Ill have to rely on the CoD I send yesterday then and hope they didnt intercept that.

Testin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got the following in-game mail (EU server, only used WaterWalk fishing in Tanaris-Arathi)

Everything deleted from bank/gbank/alt bank/alternate bnet acc inv/"hidden" in mail

potatoface's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 3 separate emails now:

first one was titled 'Game master support', said the usual shite above. and they deleted all my mountain trout and half my volatile waters

Second one was titled 'Blizzard Europe - Warning' and they deleted my savage leather....

Third one was also 'Blizzard Europe - Warning', and they deleted my striped lurkers.....

Dunno how theyre doing this deleting sweep, but im gonna get banned at this rate , still got loads of volatile waters, pristine hides, and 100 stacks of fish....

Forsak3n's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah **** them, got my stuff deleted 37 minutes ago... no ingame post, only one email with the standard shit. so now is the question, shall i start fishing at midnight or do i give a **** about realmfirst cooking