Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pull a mob to 1 of your main cities

Two griefing methods to luring mobs to your main cities

a week ago, I pulled a raptor from westfall to Ironforge, every guard was trying to atack that raptor but it evaded everything, the raptor had like 1 bilion dots on him but just couldnt die..

First of all.. go to a place where you dont need a gryphon to reach 1 of your maincity`s...

Lets say you went to westfall.. you pull the lowest lvl mob you can find..
    (I did this with 2 ppl.. 2 priests and a rogue)
    those 2 priests keep mindcontroling that mob, and when you see he starts to evade or resist your mindcontrolls... someone with engenering has to mind control him with a gnomisch mind control cap, so the priests can mindcontrol him again.. and then keep walking to 1 of your maincity`s..

I will explain it even better now

first, Priest1 starts to mindcontrol the mob and moves to priest2.
    When the mob reached priest 2, priest 1 must close the mindcontrol and priest 2 must mindcontrol him asap... then priest 1 wil move forward and priest 2 will move the mindcontrolled mob to priest 1.. etc.. isnt that hard.. then whenever a priest`s mindcontrol gets resisted, use your gnomisch mindcontrol helmet to Mindcontrol him ASAP, and do wat you were doieng again..

I moved the mob to the battlemasters in IF, they seemed to ignore the mob or something, but I leveled up my mace skill to 295 then the mob disapeared after a few hours I think, I went offline to sleep..
    or use this

There is an easier way.
    Using this to kill lowbies in goldshire, As alliance

This is what i do:
    1. Get bored
    2. Fly to burning steps, find a blake drake (52 elite, kinda hard, cant be rooted/slowed)
    3. One distracting shot, then one serpent sting, "!!RANK 1!!"
    4. Turn aspect of the cheetah on, and start running.
    5. When you mana starts regenerating, one tick of mana= a new serpent sting.

So keep serpent stinging him with rank 1 every 6-7s, and run, run run run aaaall the way down to goldshire, here you start circling the blacksmith/inn, and wait for a few lowbies to hit him, then you feign, and watch him eat every lowbie that has hit him
    After i feign i usually shot him with one serpent more, to keep him out of starting to evade. then start running again, feign, and keep doing this.
    Dont worry about guards, they are level 20-30, no problem for him to kill em

Pull a mob to 1 of your main cities
    Huchan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pull a mob to 1 of your main cities

LOL! I did this not a while ago with my hunter. Its so funny. But the sucky thing is the second time i did it. A bunch 60s were there at the Darkmoon Faire. Still funny though +rep

Marlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeh kiteing has been nerfed sooooooo many times now. And wtf there are no raptors in westfall? o_0

When kiteing as a hunter i find that arcane shot Rank one is much better than serpent sting. Reason being because Serpent sting costs more mana (for me anyway since i have the old PVP gloves) and plus The ticks arnt alone good enough to keep the mob busy (since patch 1.9 or somthing mobs get "bored" easily and run away after about 8 seconds of inactivity). i way i used to grind money was to kite the Dragon from blasted lands to SW and let highlord bolvar kill it and i get the blue spheres which can be turned in for BOE blues (somtimes epics). But got nerfed in 1.10.

SandLOL's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to say the first one is fake.
    Like the above poster, raptors in Westfall?!?! Mind Controling a beast?!

raamoz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to me it sounds as weird as trying to tame a humanoid xD

drcar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

westfall to IF? well this must be a really really old post you copied matt...You cannot succesfuly pull anything through BRM. They evade and reset on the door to searing gorge. Confirmed.
    Does Blizzard nerf exploits to put the challenge up to people like me/us to find a new way to do it?

idusy-org's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a week ago, I pulled a raptor from westfall to Ironforge, every guard was trying to atack that raptor but it evaded everything, the raptor had like 1 bilion dots on him but just couldnt die..
    Has to be the oddest tament on these forums, and its from matt well im sure he got it from somewhere else

EDIT: my s key is messed up
    Last edited by idusy-org; 08-26-2006 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost
    Unproud member of Snitchstianity

Ednasil's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea it is pretty wierd Matt, but anyways yea the hunter one is pretty fun thanks.
    "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

RichyG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sweet, can i do this with a 22 hunter? Like grab a thunderlizard/Girraffe from the barrens, and serpent sting it to Valley of Trials (Mountain Climb over the mountains seperating Barrens from Valley of Trial) No way ill walk that far =P
    And once its there, do i have to keep serpent stinging it forever untill i want to let it go?
    Oh yeah, and maybe the mob will start running back to where he should be roaming around at in the barrens everyone seeing a girraffe randomly running around would be funny
    Horde Fanatic

zhPaul's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every so often in burning steppes this rare 60 elite mob appears, his name is 'Volchan'. He is one crazy ass giant guy who has a lot of health and can crit 1k on anybody. I pulled him from steppes all the way to goldshire and he owned all of the guards and a ton of noobs with this flame stomp he does. I am a hunter and so to pull him i use an arcane shot rank 1.. I was forced to write a macro for kiting because i was damaging a lot of the mobs i pulled with auto-shot(it enables itself when you use an insta-cast like cane shot) so here is my hunter macro for you all to use.

/script CastSpellByName("Arcane Shot(Rank 1)");
    SpellStopCasting();

So what you do is you run with aspect of the cheetah/pack while running just turn/jump and shoot and keep on running to avoid being hit because the giant actually runs quite fast.

drcar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@zhPauk, well why not use distraction shot(rank 1)? ^^
    Does Blizzard nerf exploits to put the challenge up to people like me/us to find a new way to do it?

Perix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice ill kite that lvl ?? (to me a lvl 53) from blasted lands to SW and watch ppl get pwned. BTW there is a video on video.google.com that shows lord kazzak pulled 2 SW and killing the king. its UBER funny
    i like, chillin.

dela's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Marlo
    yeh kiteing has been nerfed sooooooo many times now. And wtf there are no raptors in westfall? o_0

When kiteing as a hunter i find that arcane shot Rank one is much better than serpent sting. Reason being because Serpent sting costs more mana (for me anyway since i have the old PVP gloves) and plus The ticks arnt alone good enough to keep the mob busy (since patch 1.9 or somthing mobs get "bored" easily and run away after about 8 seconds of inactivity). i way i used to grind money was to kite the Dragon from blasted lands to SW and let highlord bolvar kill it and i get the blue spheres which can be turned in for BOE blues (somtimes epics). But got nerfed in 1.10.
    what do you mean nerfed? I did this today, dropped a sphere.

selios's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have done this with a lvl ?? boss in blasted lands named Teremus the Devourer. Brought him to sw, wow , no more trade district