2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Double your Cenarion Reputation

When running the unsigned letter quests from Cenarion Hold to the Captain....one must help the captain stay alive while defeating the Abomination. Once finished you have the captain sign your letter gaining 10 reputation. Once the letter is returned you gain another 10 rep. That is 20 total.

Double your Cenarion Reputation
    juanes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not bad ima use it +rep

Akimbo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait what? your not gaining duble rep.. your telling us how much rep you get from a quest.. am i not reading this right?

bezike's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i believe ur reading it right..i have heard of like once u talk to him he stays there for a little supposedly it is possible to run back to CH turn in the letter get another and run back and hes still there thus skipping the 1st step of keeping him alive (i have tried havent got it to work, i didnt try it that much tho only like 1 once so it might work)

Luckyllama13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, Matt's post is dated 3-26-2006. So it's out of date, they fixed that since than. However you can do this.

You get your Field Duty quest, prepare your papers, go down and start the event next to Hive'Zora (alliance btw). Have your full mount gear on and ready to go, boots/gloves/carrot. After the event, captain needs to stay alive. (I was a priest so doing this was easy) Memorize where he runs back to after the event, stand close to it when the mob is almost dead. As soon as he is dead, start mounting up.

The captain will run back and you can talk to him while mounting as well. Get him to sign your papers and start mounting back to CH. Go straight and fast as you can to the turn-in. Select some kind of assignment, I usually did Tactical (I'll explain later). Start your Field Duty quest again. Preparing your papers should almost be done with the cooldown. It's important to prepare them as soon as you can. As soon as you have Field Duty, start mounting back to Hive'Zora.

Once you get there, get off your mount and prepare your papers. I had my papers hotkeyed lol. I usually prepared them as i jumped over the tents, and got off my mount in midair. Land, talk to the captain, and get him to sign your papers again.

Wait til he disappears, and start the event. Now go back, turn it in and get the quest again, repeat. IMPORTANT -> Prepare your papers as soon as the cooldown is up.

Advanced trick, don't start the event after the 2nd turnin, go back and turn in the quest and pick tactical. Head back to start the event (prepare papers as soon as u can). Now if you have one of the tactical quest for the Hive'Zora scout (I have done the other scouts a couple times and made it back okay) You can go and run to the scout and get back before the captain is dead, heal him up and be good :}. Turn in the tactical quest to the turnin NPC after the 2nd field duty turn-in run back.

Each field duty turn-in is 25rep. Tactical assignment is 50rep. So you should be getting 50rep a mob kill and sometimes 100rep.

Eci's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait dude...I don get it. Why bother actually doing the quest? Are you getting the NPCs to help you or something? I kinda had trouble following this >.<

Luckyllama13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eci
    Wait dude...I don get it. Why bother actually doing the quest? Are you getting the NPCs to help you or something? I kinda had trouble following this >.<
    you lost me... lol

kamakazi22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think hes saying you get extra rep by keeping him alive
    Blizzard crits for you $15! Your Login is resisted!