0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

{Exploit} Vidier elixir feralas quest

So for the quest "The Vidier Elixir" you usually have to buy a bait from Gregan Brewspewer, to lure Miblon away from the front of the building to get evoroot.

However if you go round the opposite end of the building and climb up you can simply jump through the back of the wall then jump straight back out again saving you time and money

K screenshots wont upload so im gonna have to go into a bit of detail to explain where to go and what to do. I will keep trying at the screenshots just to make it easier for you all though.

Basically if you go to the mob Miblon Snarltooth at 44.7 / 10.5 in feralas behind him you will see 3 "evoroot" these are needed for the quest "The Vidier Elixir" which is part of a chain to talk to a ghost in tanaris. Normally you go to the quest giver Gregan Brewspewer and buy bait to talk Miblon away, if you go to the wall exactly opposite Miblon you will see there is a little ramp beside a tree, simply run up the ramp follow the wall for a few steps and turn around to face the tree. Once this is done simply run and jump towards the tree trying to land in the crack in the wall right beside it, you may find it easier with a mount but its possible without.

Last but not least I know this is quite an old area of the game (possibly this is a repost hope to god it isn't) but I have recently just undertook the game and so it will be a while before i reach northrend to find new bugs for you guys so don't be too harsh

{Exploit} Vidier elixir feralas quest
    CareyBizzle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've recently played the game, and you're at Feralas, I suppose - but been a member for over 5-6 months.
    Jchunx: "Damn! You're amazing at this exploiting stuff!"

21:47 <Noobcraft> dont you hate it when like 6 rep people call people leecher
    Shoutbawx - THE FUN NEVER ENDS.

loketar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye I've got 3 other characters at about 40ish and i joined this on reference from a rl friend who plays the game. I've also had a character at 60 before although i didn't know about the quest let alone the area (as in i knew about feralas just not the two mountains in feralas) but nvm guess people don't really care about TBC exploits nevermind pre TBC exploits (quite right too to be honest)